Long break

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long break

Im leaving PR for awhile until new versions come out. i think its time for me to try new things and get some sunlight more often ;). I leave not because i dislike the mod, because its the best mod i ever played in my life!. The people that i have meet in the community were the best teamplayers youll ever see, exception for a few smacktards ( but they get kicked from TG as always). It has been a pleasure playing with the respected members of TG, you guys are truely what makes this game stand out and its the reason many gamers stil have bf2. I only started play this mod when 0.6v came out and became fantancially addicted, I enjoy 99.9999% of everything. Ill be back soon as 6.5 or 0.7 comes out so dont worry. The times that we fought beside each other will be forgotten...well hope so. If any1 wishes to contact me ill mostly be on fh2. Hopefully when i return everything will be the same just as i left it :D.

Re: Long break

... not be a jerk or anything, but liquid, lol.. the new PR versions are coming out in less then 2 months (hopefully). It seems like your leaving TG forever with this big good by. But anyway, have fun in the past, or the future, or is it the present?
    sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

New version is coming out in 2007. Theres only 12 days left of 2007 :P
      Smurfs law - Though Shalt back track wherever possible

Comment

Liquid, I absolutely understand the need for sunlight. Most of us here belong to the "instant sunburn society" because of our lack of exposure. You'll be missed while you're gone as we always need badass pilots who can land a littlebird full of troops on a construction site rooftop flawlessly. We'll keep your gun warm for your return man.
        Be easy!
        Last edited by Dirtboy; 12-21-2007, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Good riddance! ;)

Actually, whose piloting ability will I make fun of with you gone!? :O

Comment

Turkish's? :P
            Smurfs law - Though Shalt back track wherever possible

Comment

have a fun....9 day LONG vacation (at most)

Comment

Originally posted by broomish View Post
                Turkish's? :P

haha turkish.

BTW his flying has been getting better.
                sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

No my flying has always been awesome. Just my compter/internet isnt.

Let's not get this one started shall we? ;)
                  |TG-X|Turkish

Comment

Guys, guys, let's remember to not get too condescending :)

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X