This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bunny hopper thread

I noticed, that somehow there's a lot of bunny hoppers on TG these days, you see them jump into your face, you see them go up and down while being fired at from 200 m etc.

I do believe it would be nice, if admins could ban a bunch as an example, but tracking them down without watching the BFRs for 2 days straight to find, who bunny hopped is kinda hard.

So I suggest, that everyone here posts, when they have encountered a bunny hopper, either the enemy team or your team.

-location and your in-game name (so the BFR can be fast forwarded to the part, where the event occurred)
    -enemy name (if he bunny hopped and you killed him and someone appears dead on the other team's score list or you saw a name tag)

TG admins, feel free to slap me for forcing this here on you, I hope you don't mind ;P
    --------------------
    -name? TIM_Brasil
    -map? Ejod 16p
    -when?? Me and my squad as USMC we're on a rooftop west of East City as a MEC rifleman climbed up the ladder. Before I managed to get a shot on him, he climbed up in front of me, I saw his name tag then he bunny hopped while mowing me down on full auto.
    --------------------

Re: Bunny hopper thread

We strongly encourage people to report problems they see on our server and some of it requires looking back at BFR's to do it. However, public posts for this is strongly discouraged, instead let me direct you to a way that will allow you to win the respect and admiration of all your fellow TG'ers and still take care of these bunnyhoppers. Retrospective reporting works! Also you can create a thread in the Contact an Admin thread and it will be seen by all the admins and you can talk with the admin crew this way also.

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...ic-player.html

Lucky Shot

Comment

Re: Bunny hopper thread

^Listen to Lucky^
      |TG-12th|mantis

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement