This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomorrow

Tomorrow, the day of blessing, the day of god. This was the word which was muttered by [PR]Wheeter. Tomorrow (Dec 24?) is the day which many youngsters love and many older ones adore as it's the time to get together with family and receive gifts. It is also a very merry time for avid gamers as they may get some new beefy upgrades for their computers or a new game or 2. But for the PR community it's a whole different time of the year. It's the day in which PR 0.7 is released !

Although not 100% reliable, there is the huge chance that it will be the day of remembrance. December 24th 2007

Damnit Blizzard, fix ZvT already >.<
    In Soviet Russian, Arma admins are nice to you!

Re: Tomorrow

I cant find any wheeter on the rm forums, sounds like the kind of silly rumour I might try and start :icon_lol:

Fuzz said newyear so I'll stick to that personally

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Originally posted by Sabre_Tooth_Tigger View Post
      I cant find any wheeter on the rm forums, sounds like the kind of silly rumour I might try and start :icon_lol:

Fuzz said newyear so I'll stick to that personally
      Reason i said not 100% sure, but there is the possibility we can always hope for :P

Damnit Blizzard, fix ZvT already >.<
      In Soviet Russian, Arma admins are nice to you!

Comment

I was just testing something out, he was on the dvb server? That 24/7 basra one anyway, he said it was a joke sorry but it still might come out then anyway I guess :)

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

*Thread locked*

Don't get peoples hopes up!
          "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse