BF3 in March??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF3 in March??

This is what GamesUK says - look at the release date.

I have a hard time believing this, but who knows? Here's hoping our favorite mod is ported soon after (if it hasn't already begun...).

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Re: BF3 in March??

Originally posted by d1sp0sabl3H3r0 View Post
    Here's hoping our favorite mod is ported soon after (if it hasn't already begun...).
    I lol'd

Comment

well, i doubt its gonna be march because that is really soon if you think about it. And then again maybe it could be because it has been like what, 3 years since bf2 came out?
      sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

Yeah, and the Bf2 headquarters are in Europe so it would make sense for them to get it first, eh I'd be really surprised if they didn't advertise the hell out of it though, unless this time they're actually making a good game.

Comment

http://www.digitalbattle.com/2007/10...3-leaked-info/

also found this site......but they said in this report that it will only support vista....boo
          Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
          Level II Volunteer FireFighter
          Level I HazMat Technician
          NYS EMT-B
          Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
          RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
          Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
          Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
          We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

Looks like they uped the MMO-grind and "collect-em-all" mechanics that I loath; following after CoD4. Only being on vista mite hurt them more then they know. No point in buying it until 2 or more years after when mods come out IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Human Shield View Post
              Looks like they uped the MMO-grind and "collect-em-all" mechanics that I loath; following after CoD4. Only being on vista mite hurt them more then they know. No point in buying it until 2 or more years after when mods come out IMO.
              At least they won't charge us monthy (knock on wood) :)

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

OMG vista only? Sheesh so Microsoft is just paying them off now.

Perhaps it is going to be another port from xbox 360. I'm not going to play a console port in my life ever. unless it is a sports game that is.

Originally posted by Human Shield View Post
                Yeah, the pokemonetization of war that is.

Comment

I doubt it will be a port, systems just can't handle the amount of players like a PC can, but it will be using a version of the gaming engine for the consol's BF: Bad Company

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

My opinion only.
                    March seems a little to soon with hardly any advertising unless as stated they are not wanting any pressure to put it out quicker with people whining about when it will be released. Therefore giving them more time to make it better(less bugs) than hopefully the previous releases were.
                    Vista only....hmmmm bout time cause I think if games keep supporting both XP and Vista we will never see the full potential of Vista and have more problems from the games that support multiple Window OS's. Game designers don't have to worry about the game working with one OS and can concentrate more on making it better for the other. (Don't have Vista YET put it on the list when I build new computer to get). AND I am glad they finally started seeing this and are doing something about it. I don;t think t is going to hurt EA as much as some may think, new computers are bought everyday, especially since computers have gone down so low in prices compared to what they used to be.
                    Don't rule out any monthly fees cause March is still enough time for them to make that decision yet, Keep it on the hush hush and maybe they won't even think about it.

Comment

If they go Vista only that will push me further in the direction of FFoW (Frontlines: Fuel of War). I have absolutely no motivating reason to move to Vista right now.

Comment

I've got a Vista home edition that came with my laptop sitting in my desk, so I'm set there, but I'm not gonna get rid of XP unless I have to.

Comment

I still think when Microsoft releases the SP for Vista it will help out a lot from all the reading I have done about the complaints people have with Vista. I also think that many people just have machines that can barely handle the OS let alone a game that is going to be demanding. Most people seem like they have just the 2Gb of memory that is recommended for Vista and some are trying to run games and Vista on 1Gb. I believe if people get their hardware up to par then the OS and games will shine.
                          But since I don't have Vista and only used it a little I really can't say for sure, guess I will find out cause I am definitely buying it. Even if I do end up putting XP back on I will be ready for any game that is Vista only.

Comment

Originally posted by msdz View Post
                            Vista only....hmmmm bout time cause I think if games keep supporting both XP and Vista we will never see the full potential of Vista and have more problems from the games that support multiple Window OS's.
                            How about they just make dx10 for xp instead of shoving not only the operating system no-one asked for, but then the exclusive games too.

Vista would only have worth to me is it can show a better game on the same hardware vs XP. Currently it cannot do this, on any hardware of choice. Vista is a bad thing for games.

Don't confuse their forcing you to buy stuff with them doing you a favor, just because you haven't been able to resist consumerist urges.

I think vista will never shine, just like windows 95. The next version will be sooner than we think. Sorry for the rant in here, but I can't stand it when people are being ripped off, and are happy about it as well. Just like when the BF2 expansion packs split up the community.

Comment

[email protected] Thinking EA would have a SDK out for modders.
                              Skud

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X