Finally installed AGAIN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally installed AGAIN

Well last night I decided to get off my butt and install PR and play. It was so nice to get back into the game again. Took me a little while to get the feel of things and remember a couple little things as well. Some small changes to PR since I had last played also(been a whole version release since I then). After about 7-8 months of not playing I only TK'ed a couple of guys on my own team, lol and sorry about that.
    Anyway, I thought for being away for so long I did really well, I came in 2nd place on the server once and 1st place once as well. So, it is one of two things that came to my head, as late as it was it was either PR noobs on or I didn't forget as much as I thought I did. It was most likely the first, HA.
    So, it is great to be back playing and if all goes well I am hoping to build a new computer in another month or two in hopes of running the game a lot smoother than I can now.

Re: Finally installed AGAIN

Hey man, i played with you today. I'm new to PR so i learned from you. Good rounds, hope to play more with you.

Comment

.7 isn't even out yet and it's already attracting more peoples.

Comment

I played with you last night msdz, good to have you back!
        |TG-6th|Belhade
        "I am actually looking forward to watching Jon and Kate plus 8." - Dirtboy

Comment

I just reinstalled after a computer crash. I've been installing what is labeled as PR v0.613. But it looks like only v0.61 is getting installed, so I installed the 0.613 patch, too. Bottom line is I can log on, but all the servers are red and I get an I've got an older version prompt. Anybody know what's happening here?

Comment

make sure you install the full 0.613 version, not a patch. the patches never seem to work for anyone. so heres your install order:
            bf2
            bf2 patch 1.41
            PR 0.613 full client

Comment

Does the v0.613 full client include what was in 1.41?....and thanks for getting back so fast. Really appreciate it.

Comment

No - .613 is the version for the mod, but 1.41 is the update for Battlefield2 itself.
                |TG-6th|Belhade
                "I am actually looking forward to watching Jon and Kate plus 8." - Dirtboy

Comment

Roget that...finally figured that out and played today for the first time in months. Went away for awhile and, when I came back, I couldn't find a server...any server under "same mod". Has .7 come out?

Comment

.7 is out some time soon apparently, maybe a week or so

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Originally posted by Sabre_Tooth_Tigger View Post
                      .7 is out some time soon apparently, maybe a week or so
                      Tomorrow :D.
                      Xfire: Iaintyourm8 | Ingame: GhostDog | Steam: Zuigmijnballen

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X