Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PR is fun

Hey there!

I've been playing PR this weekend and i'm liking it alot actually. Can't put my finger on what's cool yet, but i'm coming back for more so it's gotta be good!

And i was lucky enought to witness the password sunday night, excellent stuff!

Sorry if i messed up, TK'ed or whatnot, i hope to make it all good in the near future.

Cya online!

Re: PR is fun

HAR HAR HAR. Ask the 6th for an invite any time. We love having more IHS company around.
    Skud

Comment

Had you in my squad today, should have said you were new! Shame it was the worst round of the night :/
      Before the effect one believes in different causes than one does after the effect.

Comment

Originally posted by <1sk>Headshot View Post
        Had you in my squad today, should have said you were new! Shame it was the worst round of the night :/
        I thought they were great rounds and you were an excellent SL! I especially enjoyed losing and retaking "South bridge" i think it was called. We had some really good firefights around that bunker/hill and both we and the enemy tried to flank each other to death! And our team did have the bleed most of the time so we won in the end.

Some say PR is "slower" than our other games but my adrenaline rushes none the same. The maps are huge with lots of places to hide so anything can happen just about anytime. That keeps you on your toes all the time and that's exciting! And good teamwork is essential to reach the objectives, i really like that too offcourse.

Well played everyone that's on the server, i look forward to more.

Comment

Nice to see more people getting into the game ;) It truly is fantastic!
          |TG-X|Turkish

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X