Weekly Award winners!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekly Award winners!

Please take the time and congratulate your fellow PR players for their outstanding performances!

-------------------

AFSoccer: Distinguished Commander (Class 2)

When: 8 December 2007

Where: TG vs. OpReal Scrimmage

What/Who: AFSoccer - Distinguished Commander (class 2)

I would like to nominate AFSoccer for his amazing command abilities during the scrim against OpReal. I have served under him countless times, and he is by far one of the best commanders I have ever played with. His scrim preparation was one of the most intricate I have ever seen, and the maps he sent us were of exceptional quality. The way he positioned the troops during the scrim allowed us to defeat the enemy and eventually cap them out.
    ------------------

Distinguished Armor: DemonsRage, Masterjack, and TheGreatNardini

I would like to nominate DemonsRage for his performance as the gunner of tank 2 during the scrim against OpReal. Throughout the entire game he followed orders from both me (the driver) and Fuzzhead (the SL) very efficiently, and was doing an excellent job engaging enemy units. This is not the first time I have had the pleasure of tanking with him, and he has consistently shown me that he is one of the best tank gunners on our server.
    This was during our battle for Ejod Desert vs Opreal

Persistence, persistence, persistence. During this round control of the West hills for armor was crucial. It would provide support for West City, and our eventual push into Gardens and North Desert. Unfortunately, the Armor's first push failed. The enemy had dug in for over 30 mins with HAT's, and engineers. In the downtime waiting for their tanks the Armor squad would fiercely fight off all infantry and tanks in the West Hills.

They had to do this 3-4 times before finally being able to hold their positions with our Armor.

Once finally in position, they provided excellent support for the team as it moved up to conquer Gardens and North desert. Down to one out of their 2 tanks on the last push for the MEC main, Nardini slowly rode up the main road followed closely by 2 loyal engineers. The tank even provided smoke cover with it's own anti lock system for the 10-15 troops charging towards thier main.

A beautiful sight to see: 2 M1Abrams tanks steamrolling across the desert with mini-guns blazing.
    "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Re: Weekly Award winners!

Congrats guys, you deserve every bit of it.

Comment

Rock on guys, well deserved!

Comment

Grats, well done guys!

DB

«That looks like a really nice house except for that horrible bathroom.» Donrhos

| |

Comment

Congrats guys! Great work!

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

Good job guys
            The soldier formerly known as, Eroak.

From the TG Primer: 2) Create an environment where there is
            mutual respect for your fellow gamers
            and where all members
            would be working together to advance the enjoyment of their hobby.
            Former TGU Dean, 3rd, 9th, & 56th IHS member.

Comment

Wow, an unexpected Christmas present! Thanks again to everyone that participated in the scrim. I can't wait until the next one.

Comment

Congrats everyone, well deserved!

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

yes, well deserved everyone!
                  sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

Congrads

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

congrats on your outstanding performances during the scrims! It's great to see everyone step up and show the world how the game is supposed to be played.
                      |TG-6th|Belhade
                      "I am actually looking forward to watching Jon and Kate plus 8." - Dirtboy

Comment

Congrats!
                        |TG-X|Turkish

Comment

Congrats Guys!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse