0.7 for christmas??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 0.7 for christmas??

unfortunately we have to wait another week or so. And yes, i know some people will say "quit bitching and wait" but it really would have made Christmas complete.

oh, and i wanted to know, the few weeks before the release are just testing it for bugs right? I mean they can't possibly be working on material a week before the release.

so yeah have fun, merry Christmas and if you didn't like what you got, go out and buy it! :)
    [sigpic]

sigpic

"Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more."
    -Mark Twain

In game: |TG| Maxwell_Q_Klinger

Re: 0.7 for christmas??

From my experience working on a mod team, work done on a version release can go right up till the moment they upload the final build to an FTP for mirrors to download. It is usually 1 or 2 small coding bug fixes, or waiting on one more model to finish getting textured.
    Crossing my fingers they release soon though............can't wait.

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

I can wait, but a nice holiday time release would allow me to get naked and PR til my fingers bleed.
      sigpic Sometimes I rip, other times I RIP.

Comment

As a software developer in real life - I say as bad as I want it, I want them to do it right and get it out when it's ready. Let's not forget that they are not being paid for this (which is a shame, because it is extremely professional work), so don't put pressure on them. When it comes out, everyone will forget about the wait because we'll all be so immersed in the game.

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

Not to upset anyone, but you are so correct disposeable...and I would gladly pay for PR. I jumped in and became an SM of TG because of the real value of this server and those that run it....and the value of PR is really off the charts.

I run a company in RL and I must say that the PR and TG folks are some of the best customer service, support, and administrative leaders in business.
          sigpic Sometimes I rip, other times I RIP.

Comment

I can wait...If they threw it out all buggy and chock full of glitches, they would be no better than EA......I salute those fellas, and I too would gladly full price for PR. It is leaps and bounds better to play than any other shooter out there in the past, or to date.
            Simply awesome, jaw dropping game play.....well done.

|
            |

Comment

They should have stuck with an early 2008 release "date" so that nobody would be disappointed if it didnt come in 2007.
              Skud

Comment

Originally posted by =420th=Bootytrap View Post
                I can wait...If they threw it out all buggy and chock full of glitches, they would be no better than EA......I salute those fellas, and I too would gladly full price for PR. It is leaps and bounds better to play than any other shooter out there in the past, or to date.
                Simply awesome, jaw dropping game play.....well done.
                Too true.

Originally posted by TheSkudDestroyer
                They should have stuck with an early 2008 release "date" so that nobody would be disappointed if it didnt come in 2007
                Or just not give a release date and make the release a nice surprise for us all.
                |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
                Irregular since 2007.

Comment

I don't see how they're late - didn't they say before end of '07? It's only the 27th. I think we're a little quick on the trigger here.

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

Originally posted by d1sp0sabl3H3r0 View Post
                    I don't see how they're late - didn't they say before end of '07? It's only the 27th. I think we're a little quick on the trigger here.
                    ye, we are not late, you only presumed it was going to come out at xmas, none of us said it would...

Comment

I never said I expected it to be late. I'm just commenting on hype.
                      Skud

Comment

I practice voodoo. The bones tell me to tell you all to freaking be patient because 0.7 will be worth it. Oh yeah, they say sacrifice some live chickens and give me all your money too.

Comment

Oh I can't wait for PR 0.7 Smacktard night. Can we make it an official event?

* How do I get a sniper kit?
                          * Why must you guys keep kicking me?

You get the picture ;)

Comment

Originally posted by ZaBoo View Post
                            Oh I can't wait for PR 0.7 Smacktard night. Can we make it an official event?

* How do I get a sniper kit?
                            * Why must you guys keep kicking me?

You get the picture ;)
                            Thats why i ask the admins to set a password for the server on the first day of release. That would ROX my SOX!

Comment

Originally posted by Gumball View Post
                              Thats why i ask the admins to set a password for the server on the first day of release. That would ROX my SOX!
                              Only the first night? How about the first MONTH?

Damnit Blizzard, fix ZvT already >.<
                              In Soviet Russian, Arma admins are nice to you!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X