Maybe its me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe its me

I've been away from pr for a while now so maybe its just me but its seems 90% of the people I've played with today are a bunch of asses. I don't know whats been going on but I've seen nothing but a bunch of immature fowl mouthed little children today. I like to say its just been limited to pubies but it hasn't. I don't know what to tell you people other that to say IT A FREKIN GAME RELAX!!!!

Re: Maybe its me

Originally posted by johnflenaly View Post
    I've been away from pr for a while now so maybe its just me but its seems 90% of the people I've played with today are a bunch of asses. I don't know whats been going on but I've seen nothing but a bunch of immature fowl mouthed little children today. I like to say its just been limited to pubies but it hasn't. I don't know what to tell you people other that to say IT A FREKIN GAME RELAX!!!!
    Yea some people take this game waaaaaay toooo seriously.lol thinking they are actually in a war

Comment

There's probably a lot of new faces etc. on the server. Just stick around for a bit and get to know all the good guys. Maybe it's just because all the 1st-MIP are pretty much great guys. I haven't met one who I dislike, they are always polite and welcoming.

@Cfss: People can take it seriously if they so-wish, SL your own squad with a more relaxed atmosphere if you prefer to play like that.
      Before the effect one believes in different causes than one does after the effect.

Comment

Originally posted by <1sk>Headshot View Post
        There's probably a lot of new faces etc. on the server. Just stick around for a bit and get to know all the good guys. Maybe it's just because all the 1st-MIP are pretty much great guys. I haven't met one who I dislike, they are always polite and welcoming.

@Cfss: People can take it seriously if they so-wish, SL your own squad with a more relaxed atmosphere if you prefer to play like that.
        did i say they couldn't? i never said i didn't like a serious game but when you have some overgrown child screaming on the mic it gets a little old... barking orders which they THINK will work is kind of funny

Comment

Then leave the squad.

johnflenaly, I've played with you a few times. I'd be happy to invite you to a Devil's squad sometime. Just hop on TS
          Skud

Comment

Originally posted by TheSkudDestroyer View Post
            Then leave the squad.

johnflenaly, I've played with you a few times. I'd be happy to invite you to a Devil's squad sometime. Just hop on TS
            i do.lol or whats even worse you get that 13 year old kid sounding like a little girl on mic.

i have not had a problem on TG that i can remember everyone seems cool...down to earth

you may get the odd player thinking this is world war 3 but otherwise it's alll goood

oh and there better be some of you guys watching the WJC !!!!!

Go Canada!

Comment

Theres alot of new guys recently who have only just switched from bf2. This is a bf2 mappack as far as most of them are concerned I think

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

I blame moddb !!!

Damnit Blizzard, fix ZvT already >.<
                In Soviet Russian, Arma admins are nice to you!

Comment

Originally posted by cfss View Post
                  i do.lol or whats even worse you get that 13 year old kid sounding like a little girl on mic.
                  Or you can squad up with Ferris and get both :)

We've been seeing plenty of new faces on the server, most likely due to the anticipation of .7, but its during the evenings that you'll find many of the regulars on the server. We've got plenty of regulars both TG and non TG-tagged to squad up with, and of course you're friendly hometown 6th Devils will take you out to dinner any day of the week :)

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

I was actually asking around about 1stMIP the other night. They are some of the first TG guys I met on the server, and one of the reason I only play on TG now.
                    But I had computer problems for about a month, and when I came back you guys were all gone. It is once in a blue moon I see one of you.
                    Maybe if some of you would come back, the caliber of gameplay would go back up :) (hint hint)

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

Originally posted by Bamboo View Post
                      I was actually asking around about 1stMIP the other night. They are some of the first TG guys I met on the server, and one of the reason I only play on TG now.
                      But I had computer problems for about a month, and when I came back you guys were all gone. It is once in a blue moon I see one of you.
                      Maybe if some of you would come back, the caliber of gameplay would go back up :) (hint hint)
                      yea, remember tg in .5 when i first started playin. The 1mip were playing and i justed loved pr and tg because of the expierences i had with them, oh jeepo, where are you?

Comment

BigGayAl is ex Mip and still plays pr often and emale Ive seen on the server too

[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=LAcNKAf8TdU[/media]

[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=_PTrxzwJEYw[/media]

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Originally posted by Bamboo View Post
                          Heh I know what you mean. I remember seeing you start to play with the mip, and later I even joined them. They all left to ARMA though, and some had RL things to deal with. Still, those were indeed good games, and the come down was quite hard at times.

To me a good exemplary definition of a SL would be: "a guy that when I have a support gun, actually tells me to supress stuff". I believe there are like 2 or maybe five SL's in PR that use these elementary tactics.

By the way kudos to topcat (if you read this), for a great job SL-ing a few days ago. I'ts been quite long time since I've played with someone that puts in as much effort as he does to make the game interesting.

But let us not forget that PR is a freaking hard game. The average player on it is a FPS veteran of many years. Couple that with a very complicated game and you have one very unforgiving environment. E.g. most of the times my squad will be without a SAW/support weapon, which is unacceptable to me, but unavoidable on this mod.

PS John C. spoilt us too much :p.
                          PPS I hope to see you around sometime, or any other mip.

Comment

Originally posted by johnflenaly View Post
                            I've been getting into PR this christmas break and like other games there are bad and nice players. Seems like you've met the bad bunch constantly. :D

But there are rules being broken on the server, HAT sniping is the most regular one. We just gotta keep informing the players on our servers about the rules and reporting those that don't follow.

Comment

Guys the 1stMIP are not dead. They will pop in from time to time and I have seen them more as of late. If you hang around in TS you will find out where they are and what they are playing. Just a hint, some of them really dig the midweek mod night..(shameless plug for Lucky).
                              "Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." Gen. George Patton

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X