No announcement yet.

Been a long time..might be able to get back into it now.

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been a long time..might be able to get back into it now.

Remember me???

Few months ago I got enamored with PRM and played it as much as possible (not necessarily on TG though as it was nearly always full).

Shortly after , my connection went down the tubes (I'm on wireless high speed,all I can get) and I would get screen lag where I'd jump around and get disoriented,even with pings <100.This made the game virtually unplayable online.

I tried all kinds of things from formatting and reinstalling the whole mess to serioulsy looking at an entire new system.

Downloaded a nifty little program the other day (VisualRoute if you interested and I AM NOT PLUGGING IT,just mentioning it) that gave me a trace route and showed that the problems all cropped up way down across the border where I'd get time outs , 20-40% packet loss ,ping spikes etc. etc. These locations are way beyond the control of my local ISP so there's no sense in hounding them.

Anyway , there are times when the connection is stable enough to allow me to play so I'm looking forward to getting back into it now...only don't ask me to take a specialty kit as gawd only knows when I'm gonna get that dreaded "connection problem" and subsequent disconnect. :icon_frow

Look for me , I'm the one that glows yellow with the big red arrow pointing down and the words "SHOOT HERE" prominently displayed. :D
    [CoFR] BeerHunter

You shouldn't feel bad because you're not succeeding. It's far better to feel confident that you have the ability to handle failure

Re: Been a long time..might be able to get back into it now.

I would seriously consider moving to another city, PR is worth it :D.
    Xfire: Iaintyourm8 | Ingame: GhostDog | Steam: Zuigmijnballen

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed