Radio Sounds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radio Sounds

Sitting at work I have found the elusive HMMV Radio Sounds, here is the link to watch the actual video that it was taken from. Have a great Marine Corps day.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7F_Oif4SP8&feature=related[/media]

Re: Radio Sounds

Nice find! Now what is he saying :)

Something about that ***damn smoke somethingsomethingsomething

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

"One, I don't see any fscking smoke, where's the GD enemies at?"

ETA - you have got WAY too much time on your hands gunner... go study your regs or something lol

|
      |

Comment

I'd give you +1 kudos for this but my button thing went walkies.

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

I believe I hear: "I don't see any F$*#ing smoke where the GD houses at?"

I wish we could have been this casual while talking over the net LOL.

Comment

Nice find man!!

2 days ago I think I found the sound of when USMC are bleeding out... in the Black Hawk Down movie... don't know if it was that but it looked soooooo similar!!!!
            Play Tactical Gamer Only

Comment

ETA - you have got WAY too much time on your hands gunner... go study your regs or something lol

Oh Pilot, many a regulation I have read, it is my turn to relax in the land of civies and see what I have been missing. Start another flying job on helicopters next week, I am sure to study plenty there. :-)

Comment

This is me and my squadron in Afghanistan. :-) I love my camera...

[media]http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f15_1187734723[/media]

Comment

that is one long video.. i watched the whole thing. was that you at the end hanging out the back?
                  sigpic

Comment

No, Thats was a friend of mine sitting there with the M240G.

Comment

Gunner, are (were?) you a CC, loadmaster, something else? What is the new job? Also... sweet vid. Do they always leave the gear down when cruising at low level?

|
                      |

Comment

Originally posted by Sabre_Tooth_Tigger View Post
                        I'd give you +1 kudos for this but my button thing went walkies.
                        Yeah, where have those rep buttons gone? Nice find gunner!
                        |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
                        Irregular since 2007.

Comment

I thought it was just me and I'd spammed it too much or something :icon_lol:

Gunner did you fly one of those beasts, I know nothing about them apart from they look cool and they are apparently heavy helis that make the blackhawk look weak?

Dam check this out:

It is capable of lifting heavy equipment including the eight-wheeled LAV-25 Light Armored Vehicle, the M198 155 mm Howitzer with ammunition and crew, and can recover all other Marine corps aircraft except for the KC-13

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Crew Chief. Yes, we normally left the gear down in low level flight or it was do to the aircraft needing a "Jack and Cycle" maintenance regime done to it. It has also saved a few hides due to a loss of power event and not having enough time to cycle the gear down, thankfully it was already down and locked.

Comment

Originally posted by DoorGunner53E View Post
                              It has also saved a few hides due to a loss of power event and not having enough time to cycle the gear down, thankfully it was already down and locked.
                              That's what I figured. So are you gonna go work for Erickson now?

|
                              |

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...