Tactical Gamer Hosting PR v0.7

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tactical Gamer Hosting PR v0.7

The project reality server has been switched over to the latest v0.7 release. I still need to get the server named correctly and we'll post that when completed.
    |TG-12th| asch
    sigpic

Re: Tactical Gamer Hosting PR v0.7

Awesome. Thank you very much asch, and Happy New Year to all!

Comment

Also:

The PR 0.7 files have been added to the new Beta download system for our supporting members.
      Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

I was going to ask about the very outdated member download section (Ran across it looking for bf 1.41 & pr 0.6)

Great addition, thanks!

Comment

As a swede, I got my maximum bandwidth (800kB/sec) by registering and dl from the german bf-games.net Both files in about half an hour.

Great stuff, PR-coders, if you read this! Thanx alot for the new year present!

|TG| Zoors

Comment

Thx Asch, I 'm joining now for my first game of .7 :D.

When I tried connecting the server stayed on 63/64, even when I kept refreshing it didn't go back to 62/64... I almost thought we were on a point where it was filled with SM 's only. Fortunately I got in after refreshing for more than 2 mins.
            Xfire: Iaintyourm8 | Ingame: GhostDog | Steam: Zuigmijnballen

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost Dog View Post
              Thx Asch, I 'm joining now for my first game of .7 :D.

When I tried connecting the server stayed on 63/64, even when I kept refreshing it didn't go back to 62/64... I almost thought we were on a point where it was filled with SM 's only. Fortunately I got in after refreshing for more than 2 mins.
              lol yea i think it's time i become a supporting memeber.....i haven't even been able to play on TG yet......i played on a few other servers kinda "hurting"! if u ask me....word on the street is that TG leaked .07.hahahaha then when i piped up and said "stuff"....i got kicked from the server and was told not to come back......"IGI" i think it was...or something like that

go eat some lunch people and take a "bathroom break" so i can play!!!.lol

Happy New Years!

Comment

(just a hushed word to the wise cfss, watch your language a little bud, some of that could have been viewed as offensive [i.e. the "gay" comment])

Comment

there fixed it.lol

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse