This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bought Supporter, Still get Kicked

Bought the supporter thingie, still getting kicked, how long does it take?

Re: Bought Supporter, Still get Kicked

Originally posted by ColonelVonLugen View Post
    Did you put your BF2 player id in your profile? Make sure that is there. As for how long it takes to update the database, can't answer.

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

Yeh, this thing... http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...istration.html

Comment

Go to userCP (just below top of the page)
        Put BF2 PID (available through BF2tracker) in the appropriate box in your profile.
        Wait approximately 1 round (mapchange).
        Your reserved slot will be active.

Comment

Listen to Ferris. Nuff' said.
          |TG-X|Turkish

Comment

Originally posted by ColonelVonLugen View Post
            Oh I saw you sitting in that tank yesterday for an hour. If I'd known you were a teamplayer I'd have helped you out. Put a TG tag on man!

Comment

Welcome to TG Colonel...Best place on the net for gaming. woot.
              sigpic
              |TG-1st|Grunt
              ARMA Admin (retired)
              Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Originally posted by BigGaayAl View Post
                Oh I saw you sitting in that tank yesterday for an hour. If I'd known you were a teamplayer I'd have helped you out. Put a TG tag on man!
                You only help team mates out who are wearing the TG tag?

Comment

Originally posted by IcemanGER View Post
                  You only help team mates out who are wearing the TG tag?
                  Seems to be the norm around here.

Comment

Since i am a supporting member with the annual membership, do i use the |TG|jOHNNYdOUBE tags now, have been hesitant to do so, been a member few months..and like .7 better than previous versions. slow and steady. thanks jOHNNYdOUBE.

Comment

Originally posted by UberJ View Post
                      Seems to be the norm around here.
                      Here we go again...

Anyone can wear the TG tag. The only "restriction" is that you are held to a higher standard than the normal pubbie because by wearing it you are acknowledging that you have read, understand, and agree to abide by the server rules and SOP. You don't have to be a Supporting Member to wear them, nor a member of an in-house squad like the Irregulars or the 6th, to name but a few.

Now, to directly respond to the quoted comment: I can speak for a lot of the players on this server who wear the TG as either part of an in-house affiliation or otherwise - we all welcome non-TG wearing players at all times. Personally speaking, there are a lot of players that I always squad up with that don't wear that tag that are excellent teammates and I have an absolute blast with. I do not discriminate. I do realize that not all that wear TG have this philosophy, which is unfortunate, but don't paint all TG-wearing players with a broad brush. Those that wear the tag and don't abide by the unwritten agreement get weeded out eventually.

Also, I'm not quite sure what Al meant by his comment, but I can tell you that when I've played with Al he has been nothing but a great player and has not favored assisting one player or another based on their tags.

Lastly, if you have an issue with a player or players wearing TG tags, please PM it to an admin so that those players can be dealt with accordingly.

Complete list of admins

Wearing the TG tags

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

Oh believe me, i know good and well the policy on wearing the TG tag. But i refuse to wear it just because how I see a select few treat non-regulars constantly, now this isn't directed at everyone, alot of you TG guys are very helpful and treat anyone that plays on the server equally. No, I'm not going to name names as this isn't the place for that and the purpose of my post wasn't to to call anyone out, just an observation that will hopefully hit home to those that it was directed to and possibly make them change there ways.

Comment

Originally posted by UberJ View Post
                          Oh believe me, i know good and well the policy on wearing the TG tag. But i refuse to wear it just because how I see a select few treat non-regulars constantly, now this isn't directed at everyone, alot of you TG guys are very helpful and treat anyone that plays on the server equally. No, I'm not going to name names as this isn't the place for that and the purpose of my post wasn't to to call anyone out, just an observation that will hopefully hit home to those that it was directed to and possibly make them change there ways.
                          Or you could sport the tag and show them how its done :row__572:

Haikus are easy.
                          But sometimes they don't make sense.
                          Refrigerator.

Comment

I'll explain my statement. I seldom join a squad led by someone I don't know. And of all things a tank crew gets very personal as you play with an individual for very long and need close comms. It has nothing to do with the tags, but it has to do with wanting a squadleader that knows the basics of the game.

Comment

I fixed the problem, was in my sight, BF 2112 or w/e instead of BF2. Anyway, I dont wear any tags, because I play with people regardless who they are or what community they are in.

I give ppl chances, but sometimes I do go over the top and kick, or rare ocasions insult ppl (i.e retard) because for example, as a squad leader, my aim is to minimise casualties and carry out the commanders orders. But when I see squad mates running around like fools with parkinsons, I tend to kick.

I mean its not hard to follow out a command like:
                              "TEAM, fall on MY F***ng flank"
                              and when the squad medic/sniper runs all the way in front of me out of cover, I think its ok to wake him up by saying:
                              "man are you a retard? youre a damn medic/sniper fall back into formation".

I just want to play in a realistic enviroment, where ppl would value their LIVES, that is one of the reason why I come up top score in mostly every round. My K:D ratio supervises that. Most of the time, I play as a spotter and I spot targets for my team mate, because I am a crappy shot, and I suck at long range, but still, at end of round I got highest kills, not because Im good at gunning ppl down, but because I use my map and common sense, I know where Im being flanked and where the main enemy force is conentrated. I retreat and reform many times, but sadly, I dont see any other players do the same.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X