Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the?

Deleted by me.
    Last edited by Slurm_Cola; 01-02-2008, 09:27 PM. Reason: should have pm'd an admin.

Re: What the?

Wearing the TG tag does not get you access to reserved slots. Supporting Membership does.

As for mistreatment by another player, try PMing an Admin. Making a public issue of things like that are looked down upon here.
    | | |

Comment

The advantage should be with those who play with you.

The auto kick goes by who has being playing longest and has not paid anything towards server upkeep, it doesnt judge anything else afaik. Other kicks would be having less then -30 score and also I think 3 teamkills in a row that were punished, as well as manual admin kick

So if you are first on the server, then 61 other random public players join.
      1 supporting member joins and you get the kick. Not because you deserve it just its FIFO, first in, first out

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Originally posted by Sabre_Tooth_Tigger View Post
        The advantage should be with those who play with you.

The auto kick goes by who has being playing longest and has not paid anything towards server upkeep, it doesnt judge anything else afaik. Other kicks would be having less then -30 score and also I think 3 teamkills in a row that were punished, as well as manual admin kick

So if you are first on the server, then 61 other random public players join.
        1 supporting member joins and you get the kick. Not because you deserve it just its FIFO, first in, first out
        Thank you Sabre. That makes more sense, I didn't understand how that worked. I never expected to get a reserved slot. I understand the rules more clearly now, I just didn't appreciate the juvenile comments made to me in TS on two seperate occassions.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X