This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• banned????

i try to join the TG server in PR, but it never lets me join it, even if the number of people is BELOW 62... can anyone check if im banned???
    the avatar is not me, its my favorite singer.

Re: banned????

Originally posted by j.barker View Post
    i try to join the TG server in PR, but it never lets me join it, even if the number of people is BELOW 62... can anyone check if im banned???
    ..... it's full at 62 players with 2 spots for supporting members.. and since .07 has come out.. it fills up FAST!!! even if it says 60...61 ect

Comment

it showed 55 earlier, i clicked it and said i have been kicked as a result of teamkilling.... how can i get banned if i never had PR before....?
      the avatar is not me, its my favorite singer.

Comment

Originally posted by j.barker View Post
        it showed 55 earlier, i clicked it and said i have been kicked as a result of teamkilling.... how can i get banned if i never had PR before....?
        thats the message that comes up when it's full... just PM a Admin and double check if u have been kicked pretty sure it's just full man..i have only been able to get in 2 times since .07 has come out.

Comment

Read this post, follow instructions, kick yourself for not reading the stickies first before posting, welcome to TG!

Kicked? Banned? READ ME!

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

These chaps already told you, but if you need help with a ban, post in our new ask an admin forum or PM any of us :)

*thread closed*

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X