Sniper and marksman bugged??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sniper and marksman bugged??

So last night i was playing with the sniper and marksman kit, and could not seem to hit a thing. I was at ranges of 50-about 150m with the marksman and 200-400 with the sniper, i got 5ish kills out of prolly 40-60 shots...I i know there was some sort of deviation added when you stop moving, but i had been proned for over 30 seconds. Is their any info on the waiting time to regain your accuracy? and have they changed bullet drop to be bullet arc?...i thought i saw the hits higher then the cross hairs at closer range.

Probably 30 shots was when i was behind a rally at around 270-300m and had 100% clear shots at non moving targets, hit 3.

Re: Sniper and marksman bugged??

I was using the US sniper last night. I was close enough to clearly see the enemies kit ect, but I had to use 25+ shots to kill 4 guys. I had been prone for over 30 seconds and the bullets didn't even seem to be hitting consistently. I also used the M-14 on the same map, but I couldn't even get anywhere close with that. Have they lowered the accuracy of all weapons because the SKS is a lot harder to hit people with now and a lot of people I have spoken to in game ect agree. I realise that some of this is getting used to the new version, but not seeming to have consistent prone sniper fire doesn't appear right :S

Comment

I think the sniper kit is Zeroed in at a certain range, i.e if its zeroed in to 600m, it will hit ABOVE the CROSSHAIR at X >600m and BELOW the CROSSHAIR at X > 600M.

Comment

I've read its a bug and the PR Devs are working on it. In the PR forums

Comment

I also had the same problems, they definitely made some changes. Will take a little while to get use to the drop again or arch if that is what they want to call it. No more 1000m shots till I get use to it.

Comment

I think it's still zeroed at 600m, it is simply the bug.
            sigpic

Comment

It's buggy.

Fools road is a culprit.
              Skud

Comment

Wish I had taken a screen shot of this: I went prone for a few seconds, and sniped at a guy less than 30 feet away standing next to a building and the bullet mark hit the building about 15 feet over his head!
                |TG-X|WAREHOUSE

Comment

It's buggy, but I got 20 sniper kills on "Hills of Hell" today :)
                  |TG-X|Turkish

Comment

apparently the DEVs are working on it.
                    Before the effect one believes in different causes than one does after the effect.

Comment

Speaking of bugs. R-Pub asks people not to exploit glitchs in a map like putting a rp inside a rock or whatever

http://www.realitymod.com/forum/if-y...ed-t33326.html

Take a screenshot, maybe with the map grid in view and post it up so it can be fixed

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Originally posted by TurkishDelight View Post
                        It's buggy, but I got 20 sniper kills on "Hills of Hell" today :)
                        Was that due to firing into USMC spawn on map start? :icon_lol:
                        |TG-6th|Belhade
                        "I am actually looking forward to watching Jon and Kate plus 8." - Dirtboy

Comment

Yea thats weird, never attack a ucb except on this map spawn kill away people! :o

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Originally posted by Belhade View Post
                            Was that due to firing into USMC spawn on map start? :icon_lol:
                            Actually no Belhade. I was USMC ;)

Silly chinese defenders :D
                            |TG-X|Turkish

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse