How can i stay in the same squad?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can i stay in the same squad?

Hi guys new to this , but on 2 maps today i got in a really good squad very good commands etc from SL , but after map changed i lost em and server changed my team side , is this normal every map? if not how can i asure i get on the same team squad every new map ? cheers

oh and i also got kicked for having a negative score?

Re: How can i stay in the same squad?

the server will not team switch unless too many players leave...so in general you should be on the same team every round.

My advice to getting in the same squad would be to simply ask the current SL to re-invite you next map!
    |TG-X|WAREHOUSE

Comment

Originally posted by ripplingsnake View Post
      Hi guys new to this , but on 2 maps today i got in a really good squad very good commands etc from SL , but after map changed i lost em and server changed my team side , is this normal every map? if not how can i asure i get on the same team squad every new map ? cheers
      Server isn't set to keep squads together, so it's a matter of being fast on the JOIN button at the start of a new round.

Originally posted by ripplingsnake View Post
      oh and i also got kicked for having a negative score?
      Server has a setting that is maxed out at -30. This is built into BF2CC, which is software used to remotely control the server. Original intent was to set a threshold to auto-kick smacktards for teamkilling. The threshold of -30 is as low/high as it can go. In PR, if you lose a valuable team asset such as a tank, apc, helo, jet you lose points. At the start of a round, this penalty is enough to drop your score below the -30 threshhold and you get kicked. That kick lasts for 1 or 2 minutes (don't remember the exact time) and then you can rejoin.

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

One more thing that may not be absolutely clear: the TG server keeps teams together but swaps sides with every map change. Think of the sides as US/UK versus MEC/China/Militia/Insurgent. If you were on the US/UK side last round, you and all the rest of your team will be switched onto the MEC/Chinese/Militia/Insurgent side for the next map. Keeps the weapons & tactics mixed up a bit and makes it more interesting for everybody. Because of this, squads are broken up every round, but teams remain relatively unchanged. All of the same people are still playing together. All you have to do is just wait until your old SL makes a new squad and join up again.

~Pilot

|
        |

Comment

something is strange because its not always swapping players, and alot of times the squad leader and others are staying on the same side (coalition team or whatever) and their squad is still up.

just letting you know, its not a huge problem.

Comment

yeah, i know it's happened a ffew times to select players.

You'll figure it out soon enough.
            Skud

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...