X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• battlearena 24/7 al basrah

It's officially

24/7 noob fest

Had the worst 30 mins of PR ever in there tonight.

Admins abusing power, smacktards tking, not a single rally for 32 person team, nobody (even squadleaders) listening or even responding to VOIP / squad chat.

Got kicked for "being stupid" after taking a tank by myself, even though I was waiting for a squadmember to suit up and gun. I Rejoin? Admin has the tank...go figure.

People doing obnoxious insta mutinies on any commander that joins.

Can't leave TG cant leave TG cant leave TG - it's bad for my heart.

T
    sigpic

Re: battlearena 24/7 al basrah

lol i can't stand that place anymore...i played the other night and it was weeeeeeak..exactly what u listed and i also got kicked for "speaking up"
    when a admin was doing dough nuts in the Brit main and tk'ed like 10 people..

TG all the way....and the odd DVB game...lol

Comment

Yeah, I can't go anywhere except TG now. I think the only game where I don't play on a Tg server is CoD4 (always empty). Darn you TG for raising my standards so high!
      |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
      Irregular since 2007.

Comment

yea Battlefield arena has turned into a total cluster F^%K. Absolutely no teamwork at all.

Felt

Comment

It's always good to be reminded where home really is from time to time . :)

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

I used to love that place, now...I want to bring 5 of you in there with me and destroy it sometime. Myself and 1 of the TF21 guys went in there and blew up 5 caches in a 2-man squad lol.
            |TG-X|WAREHOUSE

Comment

Originally posted by w.WAREHOUSE View Post
              I used to love that place, now...I want to bring 5 of you in there with me and destroy it sometime. Myself and 1 of the TF21 guys went in there and blew up 5 caches in a 2-man squad lol.
              I'm up for a little n00b fragging.

I used to play there, not .7 yet.
              I work late nights and if I don't have an hour or 2 I just hopp in their server.
              The reason is that I don't want to take a spot in our server or squad and have to bail after 10 min.

Comment

It's retaded now. Used to play for 30 min. if i only had that much time.
                Now, it's just retarded. yes, even the admins make it difficult for people.

Comment

I agree, I've played on that server 5 times (waiting for TG slot to open) and only once did we have a squad leader that was worth anything. My team used to run a 24/7 wake island server for vanilla and we dealt with the same issues including several (former) members abusing administrative privileges. The server drew too many noobs to be fun. Guess what happened to it? Yup, the team pulled the plug because it got old fast. It just goes to show the heart the TG puts into its server. Much props to enforced rules. Cheers to TG.

Comment

Originally posted by TerribleOne View Post
                    I agree, I've played on that server 5 times (waiting for TG slot to open) and only once did we have a squad leader that was worth anything. My team used to run a 24/7 wake island server for vanilla and we dealt with the same issues including several (former) members abusing administrative privileges. The server drew too many noobs to be fun. Guess what happened to it? Yup, the team pulled the plug because it got old fast. It just goes to show the heart the TG puts into its server. Much props to enforced rules. Cheers to TG.
                    Hear hear! You try to tell them that, on forums or otherwise, and you just get flamed. Joke's on them.
                    sigpic

Comment

Gentlemen, keep in mind that wherever you go, whenever you play, if you are wearing the TG tags, you are REQUIRED to act in accordance with TG policies as you are officially representing TG. Going into a server and tearing the crap out of smacktards with superior gameplay and performance is absolutely fine, but lowering yourself to smacktard level is not.

Comment

thaaaaaaaats why i love TG =D

TW = teamwork = TG = fun

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed