any FH2 PR 0.7 conflicts?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any FH2 PR 0.7 conflicts?

I think I remember sombody saying something about this in the forums when first installing v0.7 but cant find it now.. was going to install FH2 to play around but didnt want any conflicts.. Am I remembering this or do I have an over active imagination??

Re: any FH2 PR 0.7 conflicts?

I wouldn't touch FH2 with a pole ;)
    |TG-X|Turkish

Comment

I have had no problems.

Comment

My camera within the Humvee rotates very oddly when looking left or right. It's very sensitive and moves at a weird angle. It also stopped me from being able to connect to bf2 servers. I reinstalled bf2 1.41 patch which fixed that issue.

*Disclaimer: ZaBoo is no way associated with vBF2. Other users who enjoy sitting at his system enjoy playing with such garbage

Comment

Originally posted by ZaBoo View Post
          My camera within the Humvee rotates very oddly when looking left or right. It's very sensitive and moves at a weird angle. It also stopped me from being able to connect to bf2 servers. I reinstalled bf2 1.41 patch which fixed that issue.

*Disclaimer: ZaBoo is no way associated with vBF2. Other users who enjoy sitting at his system enjoy playing with such garbage
          I have that same problem! Is that related to FH2?

I seem to recall that FH2 tried to "fix" some bugs related to the 1.41 version of BF2 so that very well may be it.

Community, not corporation!

TG-Irr BetterDeadThanRe(D)

Xfire-BetterDeadThanRed1

Irregs PR CO

Comment

if your in vehicle camera is shaky and dumb, set all your controls to DEFAULT. It will fix the problem.
            Skud

Comment

Originally posted by Betterdeadthanred View Post
              I have that same problem! Is that related to FH2?

I seem to recall that FH2 tried to "fix" some bugs related to the 1.41 version of BF2 so that very well may be it.

If you get the super sway when looking back and forth you can simply use the 'reset to default' option in the controls options and then reset your controls. No reinstall or uninstalls needed.
              |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Comment

Awesome! I had that problem for a while, and was just dealing with it. Thanks for that info.
                Focused

Comment

If you had problems / bugs in BF2 / PR, open FH2, and then close it correctly

The Shaders will be loaded, or somethin like that

FH2 have much problems, i pla yit, but i really dont like those problems, meh

Comment

Thnks for the input... didnt like it.. wont be playing it.

Comment

Any updates with this? Cuz Ive tried setting my keys back to default and the problem still continues.. Help?
                      "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
                      'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

My solution to this is I have two nicks with two PID. One I use for PR and my original one I use for FH2. This way if any changes happen to my controls or settings it won't be reflected in my controls and settings for PR. Just my round about solution to the issue since I still play FH2 on occasion.
                        "Young gamers assault while Older gamers flank."
                        "When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Comment

You can just copy the bf2 directory in your my docs. Restore controls.con or whatever as needed

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X