Dedicated squads 2.0

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dedicated squads 2.0

ONLY POST INFO ON YOUR SQUAD NOTHING ELSE, 1 SQUAD PER PERSON, PLEASE ONLY POST IF YOU HAVE A SQUAD!

Post in the following manner (the less deviation the better):

Squad Name: Dirti Tact
    Squad Leader: Tg-Irr Oldirti
    Squad layout: 2 Medics, 1 support/ammo bag rifle man,1 Rifleman AT, 1 Marksman/engineer
    Squad description : The support/ammo bag rifleman will stick w/ the LAT, everyone is expected to follow orders.

Re: Dedicated squads 2.0

Squad Name: Armor
    Squad Leader: Me
    Squad Layout: 5 Crewman+1Engineer
    Squad Description: 4 Crewman in tanks 1 in AA, the Engineer atop of my tank. Everyone sticks together and we spot enemy armor before enemy armor spots us :).

da end

Comment

Squad name:infantry voip
      Squad leader:myself or volunteers
      Squad Layout:2 fire teams (A team:riflemen Saw gunner M203 gunner)(B team:SL ,engineer,AT)
      Squad description:basic all purpose infantry squad,formations and battle drills will be used.

Comment

Squad Name: Airborne/Gunship
        Squad Leader: |TG-Irr|Gijoe
        Squad Layout: (LB only) 3 pilots, 2 engy, 1 spotter for LB. (Attack Heli) 4 pilots, 2 engy/Forward Spot (Jets)3/4 pilots, 3/2 AA or engy
        Squad Description: Use of CAS in a map that has Helis or Jets. Which ever it has.
        sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

Squad Name: TG INF
          Squad Leader: |TG-Irr|d1sp0sabl3
          Squad Layout: Determined by map, usually 2 fire teams now with .7
          Squad Description: Go-to defense squad, we take and hold turf and are damn proud to do it.

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

Squad Name: WAC (INF, MECINF, AIRBRN, ARMOR, SUPORT, AIRATK, TRANS)
            Squad Leader: fuzzhead
            Squad layout: depends on many factors, if infantry ill always have a medic and a rifleman AT.
            Squad description : Always willing to help new players who listen, come to me if you need help with anything. Willing to train anyone willing to be a squad leader, just ask and i will sort you out in a live round!

Comment

Squad Name: Zulu
              Squad Leader: Sabre
              Squad layout: Whichever kit you are best at and/or suits the objective.
              Squad description : Follow the attack marker. Respond to VOIP. Defend while supporting the team, CO, SM & flag assets

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Squad Name: Go Fast
                Squad Leader: Portable.Cougar
                Squad layout: If you can help with it use it.
                Squad description: Get there before they do, defend till the end.
                doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

Squad Name: LOLOLOLOLOL <--- or some type of variation similar to it
                  Squad Leader: TG unlocks_r_emo
                  Squad layout: Depends on map/my mood :D
                  Squad description: A usually laid back squad, just follow orders and if I talk to you specifically to do something DO IT. Ask before doing something that is off of the squads objective E.G. grab a sniper rifle while the task is to assault a flag. We also specialize in dying many times and saying THATS BULL****

Damnit Blizzard, fix ZvT already >.<
                  In Soviet Russian, Arma admins are nice to you!

Comment

Squad Name: 6TH DEVILS
                    Squad Leader: |TG-6th|WAREHOUSE
                    Squad layout: Grenadier/Support, Medic, no snipers.
                    Squad description : Aggressive squad, highly mobile. VOIP only, I expect SM's to keep up with pointman and be ready to change objective at any moment. I usually focus on stopping a map bleed and then throwing up as many kills as possible through coordinated squad maneuvers. I use attack markers and move markers liberally, so if you enjoy fast-paced play in a high-pressure squad, please join.
                    |TG-X|WAREHOUSE

Comment

Squad Name: SpotNsnipe
                      Squad Leader: |TG-Irr| Nixon
                      Squad layout: 1 Sniper, 1 Spec-ops or 1 support/ammo bag rifle man
                      Squad description : This spec-ops and sniper duo reek havoc on enemy flanks, report in troops and armours locations and will sabotage any enemy assets. Squad members need to have VOIP and be responsive to voice commands and orders.

Comment

Squad Name: TG VOIP
                        Squad Leader: TG-Irr Mnam
                        Squad layout: 1 medic, 1 Grenadier, 1 support, 1 rifleman, 1 lat or what ever i c the squad needs(depends on situation and map) and no snipers and spec ops
                        Squad description: follows commanders orders unless he is a complete ass, defend and attack according to AAS or move to a cp that needs help and als squad members need voip
                        Last edited by Mnam; 01-09-2008, 07:58 AM. Reason: forgot something
                        I do not have any ribbons because the TG Ribbons department has not created one for being a boss.

Comment

Squad Name: 1st-MIP
                          Squad Leader: |TG-1stMP|John F.
                          Squad Layout:
                          A1: Officers Kit
                          A2: Support/Light At
                          A3: Medic

B1: AKA FTL- Scoped Rifleman Usually a 1st member, save that a veteran PR player I know can do the job.
                          B2: Ammo Rifleman/HAT
                          B3: Medic

Squad Description: Your standard 1st squad, good for just about anything you need infantry for.

Comment

Squad Name: Wambushers
                            Squad Leader: Liquid.Watch
                            Squad Layout: 1 engi and one support or lat.
                            Squad Description: Basically Wambushing the snott out of them and becoming a pain in the ass for them to get across major roads, bridges, and valleys. Stopping them from advancing by vehicles or foot, It might not be the most important objective at any time but it needs to be done. Its a "fun" squad that requires alot of patience and communication, this is not the squad for you if you like serious infantry, armor or flying( unless i make a flying squad). We will be called to help the CO if he calls us for Anything.

Comment

-bump-

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse