Thanks for some great rounds guys!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for some great rounds guys!

Since the release of .7, I've been primarily playing on the TG server. I must say, just in the past week, I have had some of the best gaming experiences in my life on this server. The tactical gameplay, for the most part, has been incredible, and I've had the pleasure of leading (and being a member of) several fine, cooperative squads. I've since developed greatly as a squadleader and a sqaudmember.

Anyways, I just wanted to drop by and give props to everyone who makes TG what it is. Keep it up! I look forward to seeing you all on the battlefield again!

Thanks,
    [T]waylay00

P.S. - Make sure you try to join one of my squads (usually VOIP RECON) for some tactical play (or at least an attempt at :row__572:)!

Re: Thanks for some great rounds guys!

i had a great round with you a week or so ago with you on qingling but i know what you mean, i just experienced an extremely intense tactical grunt round with dirtboy druelel (sp), skud, and 2 others who i can't remember their names, but we held east city, then west, then gardens, then retook gardens, and held off the mec team....it was awesome, at one point i think we were all covering each other at all the different entrance ways into west city, that ranks up there in my top 2 rounds ever at tg!!!

Can't wait to see it on BR!
    Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
    Level II Volunteer FireFighter
    Level I HazMat Technician
    NYS EMT-B
    Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
    RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
    Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
    Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
    We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

Yes the teamwork here ruined other servers for me as well....

WELCOME!

Comment

Once you go TG, you never look back
        ​​​​​​​

Comment

Yeah! Im happy, that your happy ;)
          sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

want a reality shock???....try to play a round on another server.........you wont last 15 minutes before you shut your rig down completely.

|
            |

Comment

Awesome! PR is getting better all the time. I think the game play is also improving on the server, at least from what I have seen lately.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llPANCHOll View Post
                Yes the teamwork here ruined other servers for me as well....

WELCOME!
                Other servers? How about all gaming?? :D

Comment

i have to agree that the game experiance here is second to none , and the SL and teams really make the game come alive , i am just glad i bought my wife the nintendo wii for her xmas , gives me some more , guilt free time here!

i must say that the few game i have played with the above E1st superfast have been a great experiance, he has kept me from loosing my head a few times!

i can only hope that after a few more games that he and his squad will welcome in this newbie!

Comment

Originally posted by ripplingsnake View Post
                    , i am just glad i bought my wife the nintendo wii for her xmas , gives me some more , guilt free time here!
                    roflol ... I love that :D
                    "Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein

Comment

am just glad i bought my wife the nintendo wii for her xmas , gives me some more , guilt free time here!
                      Now, that is proper tactics if I have ever seen it. :D
                      sigpic
                      The Royal Lifeguards

Comment

I Had the best PR experience as US Commander on Kashan desert. I was fortunate enough to play with good,co-ordinated well organized players..hope there will be more to come. -shout outs to fuzzhead and his armor crew, the grunts, all the pilots,especially the a-10 cas which rocked the mec's world. Thank you PR devs and Tactical gamer.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X