Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hiatus effective till .7x or .8

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hiatus effective till .7x or .8

    Not really a game reason, just want to get some of my weekends back, i know I've lost alot since .613 released.Not to mention Exams, i just want to get out more, then once i get my stuff together can get back into gaming. I'll still be active on the forums, but actually playing the game would be very rare.

  • #2
    Re: Hiatus effective till .7x or .8

    adios amigo


    If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Hiatus effective till .7x or .8

      Originally posted by oldirti View Post
      Not really a game reason, just want to get some of my weekends back, i know I've lost alot since .613 released.Not to mention Exams, i just want to get out more, then once i get my stuff together can get back into gaming. I'll still be active on the forums, but actually playing the game would be very rare.
      Yea same here, exact same reasons. I have actually been playin alot but now im starting to get board with video games. They bore me to hell and i just dont enjoy them and since i quit my job, all ive been doin is playin pr soooooooooooo i need money and a friend of mine is goin to get me one so i wont been on as much eather.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Hiatus effective till .7x or .8

        yup, a job is just part of the major plan.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Hiatus effective till .7x or .8

          Originally posted by Gumball View Post
          Yea same here, exact same reasons. I have actually been playin alot but now im starting to get board with video games. They bore me to hell and i just dont enjoy them and since i quit my job, all ive been doin is playin pr soooooooooooo i need money and a friend of mine is goin to get me one so i wont been on as much eather.
          Why don't you take up shooting? It's a good hobby that will get your butt outside. Not to mention it is an incredible amount of fun.
          |TG-X|Turkish

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Hiatus effective till .7x or .8

            University starts next week. Genetics and Immunology class ftw.... I will be out until May.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Hiatus effective till .7x or .8

              Originally posted by TurkishDelight View Post
              Why don't you take up shooting? It's a good hobby that will get your butt outside. Not to mention it is an incredible amount of fun.
              social stuff ;)

              and xcannon, congrats.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Hiatus effective till .7x or .8

                Originally posted by oldirti View Post
                social stuff ;)
                I thought people here did those things too? Or am I the only one?

                :D

                I was talking more to Gumball as I think he is old enough to play with such things ;)

                Remember, do good in school. HS is really just a pushover, when you get in the "real world" stuff gets much harder. So enjoy it while you can! :)
                |TG-X|Turkish

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Hiatus effective till .7x or .8

                  Good to hear people aren't just sitting around in front of their computers like the stereotypical obese American eating junk food and watching TV (in this case being on the PC). We all need our breaks eventually.

                  Damnit Blizzard, fix ZvT already >.<
                  In Soviet Russian, Arma admins are nice to you!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Hiatus effective till .7x or .8

                    Im working and taking classes and being a single Dad and seeing my g/f ...AND PR'ing, all at the same time ! Guess my will makes me somehow find a way, lol.

                    olddirti and xcannon, catch you guys when you get back. Good luck and have fun !

                    |

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Hiatus effective till .7x or .8

                      Originally posted by oldirti View Post
                      Not really a game reason, just want to get some of my weekends back, i know I've lost alot since .613 released.Not to mention Exams, i just want to get out more, then once i get my stuff together can get back into gaming. I'll still be active on the forums, but actually playing the game would be very rare.


                      Man what am I gonna do with that Medic kit now????

                      Good luck with the exams!


                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Hiatus effective till .7x or .8

                        my case is a busted knee cap so a nice leave is what i am on...then back to good ole Afghanistan

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Hiatus effective till .7x or .8

                          Originally posted by TurkishDelight View Post
                          I thought people here did those things too? Or am I the only one?
                          I have no social life. I work, do school crap and play PR. I'll have plenty of time for socializing when I finish my doctorate and start making ridiculous amounts of money.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Hiatus effective till .7x or .8

                            Originally posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
                            I have no social life. I work, do school crap and play PR. I'll have plenty of time for socializing when I finish my doctorate and start making ridiculous amounts of money.
                            Dr. Bueller. Hell ya !!!

                            |

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Hiatus effective till .7x or .8

                              Originally posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
                              I have no social life. I work, do school crap and play PR. I'll have plenty of time for socializing when I finish my doctorate and start making ridiculous amounts of money.
                              nice...how much longer you have left?

                              Comment

                              Connect

                              Collapse

                              TeamSpeak 3 Server

                              Collapse

                              Advertisement

                              Collapse

                              Twitter Feed

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X