Unusually high kills?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unusually high kills?

As much as I would like to take credit for having a lot of kills, I'm noticing the numbers seem a bit excessive. While wambushing last night, the game gave me 47 kills. Now it may have been a couple full APC's running over one of my plentiful mines throughout the map, but I'm hatching a new theory that the game is giving us a kill for every ticket we cost the other team (10 kills for downing an APC). Which I find useful if you want to gauge your performance for your team overall.

Or I could be wrong :icon23:

yesh no?

Haikus are easy.
    But sometimes they don't make sense.
    Refrigerator.

Re: Unusually high kills?

Yea, it been mentioned before. It seems to happen both ways, you kill a load of guys and none of the kills register or else you get extra kills added to you kill count.

My therory is that the kills are being added to the wrong persons kill count as when you check your teams total kill tally and the emeny's remaining tickets they ususally add up to what they had at the start of the round...unless they've got bunkers up.

http://www.realitymod.com/forum/f26-...ing-right.html

Comment

Yeah it's definitely been apparent to me. Part of me thinks they might as well get rid of the scoring all together. But then again, this isn't communist russia!

caffeine - great freakin' avatar!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TeflonDon View Post
        Yeah it's definitely been apparent to me. Part of me thinks they might as well get rid of the scoring all together. But then again, this isn't communist russia!

Not until I have my way...
        |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
        Irregular since 2007.

Comment

Originally posted by TeflonDon View Post

[MEDIA]http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/9189/picture1lv7.jpg[/MEDIA]

hehehee...

Haikus are easy.
          But sometimes they don't make sense.
          Refrigerator.

Comment

or sometimes i wonder y they dont calculate the kills.. i didnt get my litttlebird kill from last night!.. but it was still a good sight to look at when a birdy is falling

Comment

It looks like they fixed the teamwork/role scores (the second column) which was spectacularly broken in .6, and broke the kills. I thought I was getting extra kills for wounding men when they got finished off (assists) or something.
              |TG-6th|Belhade
              "I am actually looking forward to watching Jon and Kate plus 8." - Dirtboy

Comment

Passord night, I had 45 kills, which might me erronious, but I did have a run with an American Saw of about 15 kills in 5 minutes and put down 3-4 apc's with RPG's, if those apc's were full.. that number could be accurate.. Oh went to download the BFR file.. wasnt there, started deleting from the bottom up, and deleted it by mistake.. DOH!

Comment

thank you for bringing this up.

a few nights ago I was a commander on kashan. I ended up getting 3100 points but no kills.

I remember at least 10. even if all the infantry I killed were revived, I still killed a chopper with a stationary AA gun. and i took out guys inside a humvee.
                  [sigpic]

sigpic

"Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more."
                  -Mark Twain

In game: |TG| Maxwell_Q_Klinger

Comment

It's already been widely publicized that theres a bug with the scoring system in 0.7. I do believe the devs are hard at work with a fix.

Comment

Even if it is inaccurate at times, at least we can't use the scoreboard to "cheat" and see if we've killed any longer :).

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

Originally posted by MacMurchu View Post
                        My therory is that the kills are being added to the wrong persons kill count as when you check your teams total kill tally and the emeny's remaining tickets they ususally add up to what they had at the start of the round...unless they've got bunkers up.
                        Yeah i agree, on Kashan the other night we didnt go under 600 tickets cause we had up bunkers. While the americans had gotten pwned at like less then a 100 tickets.
                        sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

yeah, that was the round our CO decided to drop a JDAM on the US main FLAG instead of on the airfield where the whole team was at the end of the game.

Comment

The commander doesnt get any kills registered, I think thats delibrate, to discourage you from becoming too personally involved in the battle.
                            Pity because it'd be interesting to keep a high score for most kills from a jdam :D

Also sometimes other players get the credit for your kills, which is irritating when you know otherwise

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X