Run to the Hills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Run to the Hills

Last night on Qwai River, =420th= BootyTrap and I had some fun with the TOW humvee. I'll let the video speak for itself.

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRDhjf6RITE[/MEDIA]

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Re: Run to the Hills

so that was you...

:)

Haikus are easy.
    But sometimes they don't make sense.
    Refrigerator.

Comment

Considering that you almost lost that thing about 3 times in the first thirty seconds, thath's pretty awesome.

Though, you know, it is against the rules to intentionally run over infantry. Especially when you have to make three or more passes. :icon_lol:
      |TG-6th|Belhade
      "I am actually looking forward to watching Jon and Kate plus 8." - Dirtboy

Comment

Originally posted by Belhade View Post
        Considering that you almost lost that thing about 3 times in the first thirty seconds, thath's pretty awesome.

Though, you know, it is against the rules to intentionally run over infantry. Especially when you have to make three or more passes. :icon_lol:
        I know - we didn't run him over - he was gunned down by my squad (it was Turkish). Pretty funny - I was telling Booty to get out of there about 30 times.

In order to make it work with the song I left a bunch of our other exploits out - we must have tooled around causing havoc for about 20-25 minutes. We had to stop for repairs at least half a dozen times, and we had everyone else in the squad following us in a humvee for repairs. It was great fun, and excellent teamwork!

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

I only watched the video to see if you were the TOW Humvee my fireteam took down last night north of Processing. Guess not!
          |TG-6th|Belhade

Comment

What editor do you use?

Oh and if im not mistaken on insurgent maps you can run over a civillian without penalty, why is it against the rules to run over someone who is probably shooting at you?

Comment

Hehe, nice. Sorry about that round, Belhade, I had that dreaded server disconnect bug, then rebooted my router, switched to wired connection, relogged in, got teamswitched, waited till the teams balanced out, switched back, and by then you were full again.

<04:11:24> *** You are now talking in channel: "TFP - Task Force Proteus"
              <04:16:25> "|TG-XV| Tralic": this channel is so gay
              DICE needs to make a comical boxing glove attached to a spring punch the player in the face 40% of the time they get into a helicopter or jet.

Comment

So that's where you hit us from, I though you were south of us somewhere. I was the gunner for Dirt's tank, that one you kill at the beginning of the video, until I had to go to bed at 9 (Turk was our wrench).

I know I got that TOW at least twice before I left though, excellent battles.
                |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Comment

Originally posted by llPANCHOll View Post
                  What editor do you use?

Oh and if im not mistaken on insurgent maps you can run over a civillian without penalty, why is it against the rules to run over someone who is probably shooting at you?
                  It's not against the rules to run people over. It is against the rules to use a vehicle for the sole purpose of running people over. If you're out driving around and you see an enemy running along, feel free to mow him down. But driving around for 20 minutes just looking for people to run over is a no-no.

Comment

That was an awesome round. I was in Disposables squad and we spent a lot of time with the TOW humvees, including one of my fav. kills ever when I hit that whole commander truck full of troops at the south bridge right at the start of the round. Crazy to see all the bodies go flying out.
                    Disposible, where did you find the replay video file. I looked for it 1st thing this morning when I woke up and it wasn't in the list, but the round before it was.
                    Also, be careful about running over bad guys. Some of them are smart like Turkish, as he had laid a mine down and crawled on top. If the truck had hit him, he would have had last laugh.
                    Still can't believe you kept landing that truck upright. It was like something from the Baja 500 race.

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

Originally posted by Belhade View Post
                      I only watched the video to see if you were the TOW Humvee my fireteam took down last night north of Processing. Guess not!
                      That was me, GunnerySeargeant and AFSoccer. We had no more ammo, so we were just scaring you during our last run :). We did get 2 hits on you though.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisclaveret View Post
                        Hehe, nice. Sorry about that round, Belhade, I had that dreaded server disconnect bug, then rebooted my router, switched to wired connection, relogged in, got teamswitched, waited till the teams balanced out, switched back, and by then you were full again.
                        Not long after you left I had to leave myself...my wife got out of work early and I had to go get her. Qwai was still up for a hour after I got back, :)
                        |TG-6th|Belhade

Comment

Originally posted by Bamboo View Post
                          Also, be careful about running over bad guys. Some of them are smart like Turkish, as he had laid a mine down and crawled on top. If the truck had hit him, he would have had last laugh.
                          Yes beware, I am crafty :D

After that I decided to come and join you guys in the fun.
                          |TG-X|Turkish

Comment

being the TOW gunner is the safest place in that gas can, see how many flips that did and he survived? now thats being a tough US marine!!!!!
                            Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
                            Level II Volunteer FireFighter
                            Level I HazMat Technician
                            NYS EMT-B
                            Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
                            RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
                            Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
                            Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
                            We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

I know you saved squad 4s a$$ at estate towards the end of the map from incoming apc and tank. Someone in my squad said apc south so i moved with my HAT and before i knew it we all heard an explosion followed by you guys rollin by in the TOW. That was alot of fun last night, i cant believe the USMC pulled off the win. thats how password night should be imo.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X