Battlefield Recorder Woes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield Recorder Woes

Ive had issues for a while with my Battlefield Recorder.. Sometimes they show up, sometimes they dont. I figured it was because I dont allways Play a Map from start to finish, or I had too many old files qued up.

I deleted all of the old downloadable files, and have been playing maps all the way through, and still cant find the files. Often when the game is over I get a "there is a problem with your connection!" prompt and then the map will end without me getting disconnected. Could this be why Im not getting them in my BFR.. technically I didnt play the whole map because I had a problem with my connection 3 seconds before the end of the map??

Re: Battlefield Recorder Woes

I have a different problem. I deleted everthing in the BR page last month, and now it's full of a blank spot with a ton of scrolling. When you scroll all the way down, all of a sudden a couple BR files automagically roll down from the top like theres an invisible bunch of text preceeding them all. The're never recent, always 2-4 days previously, and when i delete some, sometimes newer ones appear in the middle, and othertimes i screw myself and nothing newer appears. Is there any way to clear the BR list?

Also, in PoE2, the battlerecorder refreshes itself with content, even if i delete everything. So when i go in, i STILL have to scroll past stuff from november/december that I deleted repeatedly.

<04:11:24> *** You are now talking in channel: "TFP - Task Force Proteus"
    <04:16:25> "|TG-XV| Tralic": this channel is so gay
    DICE needs to make a comical boxing glove attached to a spring punch the player in the face 40% of the time they get into a helicopter or jet.

Comment

Guys, since you're SMs, you have access to directly go into the BFR directory through your internet browser. All you have to do is be able to identify the file you want by date and time.

Comment

Yeah, see, the problem is that I havent been able to find that part of the website for a long time.
        Skud

Comment

That is a very cool thing to know. I am wondering if the recorder list goes back farther than Jan 9. It probably takes up a lot of space so I imagine not.

Im looking for the fool's road from 1/5 that someone else here was looking for. there were some good moments of glory!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
            Guys, since you're SMs, you have access to directly go into the BFR directory through your internet browser. All you have to do is be able to identify the file you want by date and time.
            Can we get a hint on where to look?

Comment

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/members...x-servers.html

Comment

thanks, I suppose the Password Night Server is the Private server?

Comment

Nope, same server.
                  Skud

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed