X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Servers PRM TG -

Hello

am Argentinian use a translator.

I would like to know how many servers are MOD PRM in TG?

The only server that there is always full slots

Could think of putting a second server PRM?

Thanks for everything

Greetings
    Last edited by YoSoLo-AR; 01-12-2008, 07:28 PM.
    sigpic
    MSN: cgabriel_ @ hotmail.com

Re: Servers PRM TG -

eheh that would be nice! :P Would be hard to manage tho... lets see what the other think.. ahah
    Play Tactical Gamer Only

Comment

Currently just the one server.

Comment

We only have 1 server. While there were jokes about there being a second server if it was always full (As it currently is), it wont ever happen.
        Skud

Comment

The only way for a second server to be possible would be if there were enough funds (a la enough supporting members) to support it. :)

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

Yo Solo, apoyo a los miembros de las franjas horarias reservadas en el servidor. La comunicación es una parte muy importante de proyectos de la realidad. Me temo que usted no cosechar los beneficios de convertirse en un apoyo a los miembros a causa de la barrera del idioma. Espero que pueda encontrar un buen servidor idioma latín.

Comment

Originally posted by llPANCHOll View Post
              Yo Solo, apoyo a los miembros de las franjas horarias reservadas en el servidor. La comunicación es una parte muy importante de proyectos de la realidad. Me temo que usted no cosechar los beneficios de convertirse en un apoyo a los miembros a causa de la barrera del idioma. Espero que pueda encontrar un buen servidor idioma latín.
              Yea...what he said;)
              "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Pancho to the rescue!!!!!!!!! :)

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

Although the language barrier may be difficult, that doesn't mean you can't effectively play. I've seen Spanish squads on our server, and once I've played in one (albeit I was a bit lost :)). I can think of a few people off the top of my head that primarily speak Spanish as well. A Spanish In-House Squad would be cool too. ;)

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

Originally posted by thegreatnardini View Post
                    Aunque la barrera del idioma puede ser difícil, eso no significa que no pueda desempeñar de manera eficaz. He visto escuadrones de español en nuestro servidor, y una vez que he jugado en uno (aunque yo estaba un poco perdido). No puedo pensar en unas pocas personas fuera de la parte superior de mi cabeza que principalmente hablan español también. Un español en la Casa de la escuadra se enfríe demasiado.
                    yes I agree..

gotta love google translator

Comment

:icon_lol:

Here is a guy playing right now, =FK= elemanoel
                      He leads squads with all spanish speakers , good sl and speaks english also

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

This TAgs are argentinian players [HELL] - FK - ARG - FX - LUFT - IB -
                        More than 30 Argentine players joined TG daily

I think the entire community of TG need a second server for PR
                        Not just Latin players

We're from Argentina we are looking for players to fill our server, that's the reason why we get in TG

Greetings to all
                        sigpic
                        MSN: cgabriel_ @ hotmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by YoSoLo-AR View Post
                          This TAgs are argentinian players [HELL] - FK - ARG - FX - LUFT - IB -
                          More than 30 Argentine players joined TG daily

I think the entire community of TG need a second server for PR
                          Not just Latin players

We're from Argentina we are looking for players to fill our server, that's the reason why we get in TG

Greetings to all
                          Once again. A second server is very unlikely. Supporting members do have reserved places. You may consider becoming a supporting member. Happy to have you all here!

Una vez más. Un segundo servidor es muy poco probable. Apoyar a los miembros tienen lugares reservados. Es posible que considere la posibilidad de ser miembro de apoyo. Felices de tener a todos ustedes aquí!

Comment

THE DEAL IS THAT TO BE AN SUPPORTING MEMBER NEED TO HAVE AN INTERNATIONAL CREDIT CARD (not likely argentinian style) i was doing all the paperwork and it is reely expendable for me to afford that. i reeally want to send the money dough. no luck yet... so... i am waiting for a new payment way :S
                            cheers!
                            Grande YOSOLO!!! por fin te dignaste a aparecer en el server!
                            desde que cambié los horarios de laburo me conecto a cualquier hora y la paso genial!
                            un abrazo !
                            Thanks guts for the space to set ower ideas! ;)
                            [PRLA] Elemanoel

De la cuna de Fangio

Comment

Originally posted by elemanoel View Post
                              THE DEAL IS THAT TO BE AN SUPPORTING MEMBER NEED TO HAVE AN INTERNATIONAL CREDIT CARD (not likely argentinian style) i was doing all the paperwork and it is reely expendable for me to afford that. i reeally want to send the money dough. no luck yet... so... i am waiting for a new payment way :S
                              cheers!
                              Grande YOSOLO!!! por fin te dignaste a aparecer en el server!
                              desde que cambié los horarios de laburo me conecto a cualquier hora y la paso genial!
                              un abrazo !
                              Thanks guts for the space to set ower ideas! ;)
                              so you dont have PayPal?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X