This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On the PR Server: Admin Support of Traitors

Alright, I'd illustrate this on a map, but it's really not even worth my time to do so. I'll just tell the story.

Map: Daqing Oilfield

My squad of six members communicating via Voip except for one guy whose Microphone was non-functional flanked around to the north of the hostile forces and put a rally in the mountains overlooking the village and the Chinese airfield. We prepared to assault the village, but when east oil was recaptured by the enemy we had no cappable flag in our sector. I suggested moving to the railway and using that as a means of approach to assist the west oil attack (and to ambush any enemy convoys along the way). I also suggested that we place our rally point at the very end of the railway in the tunnel mouth so that when we did start capping forward points we'd stream out of the tunnel unexpectedly. We began moving down the railway stealthily, meanwhile a grenadier who had spawned up in the mountains above their airfield -before we placed the rally- began making his way to our position. At this point in time, somebody on our own team reported the precise location of our rally point to the enemy his name was <=R2=>alaskanassassin or something to that effect. He reported it publicly via ALL chat in the game. We were subsequently hunted down and killed as we tried to support our friendly advance. Our team was already losing this match. His excuse and the excuse given to me by the admin 'dirtboy' was that we were in violation of the TG rules. I was not aware that flanking exercises, and movement to distant objectives through hostile territory was against the server's ROE. In fact, the evidence was there to show that we were not in fact 'camping' or even hanging about in their base. We had given strict orders not to fire unless fired upon and were moving hastily out of their territory. We only paused so that we could rally and administer medical assistance to one of our personnel who had decided to go cliff-diving.

Dirtboy, while you may think you're in the 'right' you had no way to know what was going on with our squad, nor did the traitor on our own team have any right or have any concept of what it was he was sabotaging. We had a fully armed six man team in position to the north of a hostile CP at west oil and we got hunted down like rats by armour and vehicles. Waiting half an hour to get onto a server, then running for half an hour to take a position, then having to decide whether to fall back or advance in a different direction is frustrating enough. Adding to that traitors on your own team, and then ADMIN DEFENSE OF SUCH, is completely unacceptable. I expected better of Tactical Gamers, especially since they seem to have been established with the tenets of squadplay in mind. I really hate that this had to be my introduction to your forum community, since I've been playing on your servers for over a year now in BF 2142 and PR. I suppose I expected more professionalism from a member and representative of such an auspicious and venerable organization.

Re: On the PR Server: Admin Support of Traitors

I'm not going to comment on the incedent, I wasn't there. However this should have been sent to dirtboy in a pm and not put on the main forums

Comment

maybe you need to re-read the forum/server rules. Cause im going to guess you have already read them and are just ignoring them.
      that sounds like a good idea trooper.
      -Vulcan

Comment

Like the others have said...pm me and discuss this!
        "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X