Forgotten Hope 2 Scrimmage!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forgotten Hope 2 Scrimmage!!!

For those of you that don't venture out of this forum much, hop over into this thread and sign up for the FH2 scrim against Operation Reality! Sign ups will close February 1st, so get to it!

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...10-2008-a.html

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Re: Forgotten Hope 2 Scrimmage!!!

Also guys, it doesn't matter is you've played FH2 before. Just dive right in and we'll get some practice in beforehand.

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

The whole point of this Scrim is to give us a way to try the mod in an organized environment, with planned tactics and strategies. If you tried it before and had a bad time this might be a good way to see it in a new light. I've played it for all of 3hrs when it first came out and haven't touched it since.... but I signed up because I want to see how fun it can be when it's played the right way.

Also - If you're not interested, we're not interested in your disinterest ;)

Comment

So you delete our posts of our disinterest... as if that was a rule?

AFAIK, this isn't even the sign-up thread, let alone the FH2 forum. So what is the problem.

Not going to get anywhere if you've got that much to hide, oh well, maybe I'll stop by.

Comment

We put a lot of time, energy, and money into the FH2 server, and we just want to give FH2 at TG a fair chance for success... If someone unfamiliar with FH2 reads a post from someone (not you) that says "FH2 is the worst game I've ever played", is that going to make them more or less likely to give FH2 a try? :)

We respect and value everyone's opinion! But lets be sure to give people a fair chance at formulating an opinion on their own :D

edit: FWIW, I wasn't very impressed by my first impression - lots of TK'ing and people trying to get used to the dynamics of a new mod. I see this scrim is an opportunity for me to update my opinion - based on playing the game how it's meant to be played.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X