deleting .6

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• deleting .6

after i have .7 installed, is it possible to uninstall .6 and get rid of a gig on my harddrive.
    |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Re: deleting .6

Uninstall .6 BEFORE installing .7. I think it said so in the manual but recommended in the forums at reality.mod

Comment

Before installation, by the licence agreement, it said to make sure you uninstall all previous versions of PR. Then install 0.7 Core and Levels.
      |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
      Irregular since 2007.

Comment

yeah dont uninstall it with .7 in, I did that when .6 was out and it deleted both .5 and .6 so i had to redownload it again. It was not a big deal, just time consuming!
        sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

Originally posted by gijoe View Post
          yeah dont uninstall it with .7 in, I did that when .6 was out and it deleted both .5 and .6 so i had to redownload it again. It was not a big deal, just time consuming!
          lol i did that too...i was cleaning stuff off my HD the other day and i swore i deleted the "6.13" file....so i deleted it again...and booom wiped out .7...so had to re download it..blah blah 3 hours later i could play.

Comment

nice, now wasnt it really annoying?? REALLY REALLY annoying?
            sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X