I would like to try TG out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would like to try TG out

This is my first post. I'm interested in a reserved slot but would like to connect to check out ping and confirm there is no random disconnect due to tracert issues. Currently when I attempt to connect I get a kick notice due to exccessive team kill. I have never visited any TG servers in the past. I am confident I am the only person using my cd key since I live with my family and I am the only person who plays the game. I have never handed my key out. Just wondering if I am missing something or is there any steps to take to get connected. I don't mind paying for 1 month to test the tracert but don't wan't to get locked in until confirm this as this is a problem I have on other servers that i am currently have reserved slot.
    Thanks

Re: I would like to try TG out

Welcome Slythern! Nope, the kick message isn't you - it's the reserved slot system.

Even without an SM slot you will have actual ping a tracert results.. the trick will be to test it out when there are non-reserved slots available.
    sigpic

Comment

I've always meant to ask why we have that bug where it says team kills, rather than reserved spots.

Comment

It cant be changed
        Smurfs law - Though Shalt back track wherever possible

Comment

First, welcome to the forums. It is one of the best places to read up if you like real tactical gaming and above par teamwork.

Next,
          Naughty naught for not reading the thread sticky "Read this before posting", and "Banned?Kicked? Read This!"
          http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...cked-read.html

It will tell you everything you need to know about getting in. Hope to see you in game.
          And if you have questions, just ask your squadmates. Tell them this is your 1st time.
          You MUST read the PR guide that came with the 0.7 download though, or you won't have a good 1st time, and will leave totally confused.

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

Glad you found TG Slythern. This is the best place on the net for mature and team oriented gaming. Once you've had a taste you'll never go back...trust me.

Find a squad operating with at least two tagged TG players for a good look at how we like to play it. See you on the battlefield.
            sigpic
            |TG-1st|Grunt
            ARMA Admin (retired)
            Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Before I joined I would simply keep refreshing my screen until I saw the number of players drop below 62.. once you see 61 and down you are good to go.

Comment

Originally posted by oldirti View Post
                I've always meant to ask why we have that bug where it says team kills, rather than reserved spots.
                There are two ways to kick... one is via punkbuster, and there, you can create a custom message like this:

The other is a straight BF2 kick. In that case, you get the same "cover all the bases" message no matter what:

Unfortunately, we can only use the "user friendly" PB kick after a player spawns, so we're stuck w/ the goofy message for those trying to join a full server:

Originally posted by PanzerHans
                ...a player hogs up a serverslot forever if he loads into the server but never acts in the kit selection screen. From some experiments I did in the early stages of the development of the program, I learned that I could not kick via punkbuster until the player had spawned on the server for the first time.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X