Your favorite squad leaders.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your favorite squad leaders.

A good squad leader can have a big difference in the outcome of a round and will improve the game-play. They also make PR a fun experience, because an unorganized squad can be a head hake and could ruin the game. So here are my top three SL in no particular order :D

|Tg-Irr|Oldirti with his “Dirti Tact”
    Olddirti can lead men into battle and get the job done. He knows how to keep an excellent view of the battlefield and knows how to bleed the enemy. He may freak out if you change your kit, but hey! No one is perfect :row__536: He loves to use VOIP and we can have some good laughs with is withy jokes and commentaries.

|Tg-Irr|Liquid.Watch with is “Wambushers”
    How can you not want to join a sq with that kind of name?! He likes to blow stuff behind enemy lines and piss off the enemy commander by raiding assets and supply lines. A great leader and strategist he knows where to go and how to hurt the enemy. The down side is the small number of sq members, a 4th player could be added to the crew :D . He makes a good usage of the VOIP system and he cracks me up when he tries to invent names for his crazy schemes.

|TG|ZaBoo
    This guy is a good all-around squad leader. From infantry to tanks he sends his man into a battle with a good plan. He’s an aggressive SL that likes to take chances and likes to be the spear head of the team’s advance. So if want to rack up some kills or to have an intense experience join his squad! He may not keep is squad as tight as the two others SL on my list, but every one as his or here style! He's also good on the VOIP and he’s great to spot enemy targets.

Re: You're favorite squad leaders.

d1sp0sabl3H3r0 - TG INF: Always fun. Rocking with fire-teams and "aggressive defense." Fills up fast so you gotta be quick.

Liquid.Watch - WAMBUSHERS!: Count yourself fortunate if you get the invite to this squad. Patience, stealthiness and the ability to create clever names required (example: ambush<wambush, *secret*<twinkie, ammo<wammo, BSR Bamboo<Wamboo. Knife skillzz a +.

w.WAREHOUSE: Always bringing the hurt. When not bringing the physical hurt, he brings the mental hurt by taunting the enemy until they become so cross that they make a mistake.

Dirtboy - TG ASSAULT: Nobody really likes Dirtboy's squad. It just fills up in 0.2 seconds because everyone is trying to join the squad above his when it disbands and his takes the slot. Once we're in we don't have the heart to tell him :row__577:

|TG-6th|: Anyone.

Haikus are easy.
    But sometimes they don't make sense.
    Refrigerator.

Comment

Re: You're favorite squad leaders.

Originally posted by caffeine View Post
      d1sp0sabl3H3r0 - TG INF: Always fun. Rocking with fire-teams and "aggressive defense." Fills up fast so you gotta be quick.

Liquid.Watch - WAMBUSHERS!: Count yourself fortunate if you get the invite to this squad. Patience, stealthiness and the ability to create clever names required (example: ambush<wambush, *secret*<twinkie, ammo<wammo, BSR Bamboo<Wamboo. Knife skillzz a +.
      I also like the BooBoo name that keeps popping up. :)

I try to get into d1sp0sabl3H3r0's squad a least once a night. If I go a round in that I always have a good round, and feel like our squad made a difference.

And I got an invite to WAMBUSHERS the other night on Fools Road and had an awesome time, till my VOIP mic started acting up and then VOIP went out completely.:(

If I end up in a squad without a good SL, it just makes the game seem like crap that round. Though there is the occasional surprise.

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

Re: Your favorite squad leaders.

For the normal infantry squad... d1sp0sabl3H3r0, WAREHOUSE (this guys is so serious and funny at the same time.....), oldirti, *spacecadett*, fuzzhead and Dirtboy. I certainly forget some name but I'll add them later... but the guys I named know how this game work and this is what I'm looking for ;)

For special squad... Liquid got it all with those Wambushers and chopper squad.. if he's not around with one of those squad... I'll create it if the map is appropriate!

See you on the battlefield guys!
        Last edited by hgl_420_division; 01-16-2008, 01:17 PM. Reason: forget dirt and fuzz
        Play Tactical Gamer Only

Comment

I am normally the Squad Leader so I really don't know, but there is one.

WAC ARMOR and WAC INF:

But I would have to say fuzzhead is probably my favorite SL. Especially in Armor. When I need a break from SL'ing, I normally look for him and try and join...along with everyone else;)
          "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Anything with my 6th and WAC.
            Skud

Comment

Originally posted by TheSkudDestroyer View Post
              Anything with my 6th and WAC.
              lol fuzz has given crali and i permission to use it, heheee

TG-E1st TacticalGamer European Division |

Comment

Disposable's squad

Dirtboy's squad

Soccer's squad

Ferris' squad

I like many SL's ;)
                |TG-X|Turkish

Comment

Disposable hands down.....then Warehouse or Soccer.

|
                  |

Comment

Disposable
                    Warehouse
                    Patterson

In no particular order :). All do nice comms with their squad mates and have some great tactics.

Lord of the Mangoes
                    In the nuclear world, the true enemy can't be destroyed.
                    In the nuclear world, the true enemy is war itself.

Comment

disposable and AFsoccer have great "organized" squads, but what is this thing called "defense" that you 2 are always talking about?

I give |TF-21|Patterson's squad my vote for top killers...when he has his TF-21 guys online they are no joke!

SkudDestroyer gets my vote for most fun squad though :) He's the only SL I know that can combine RPG and Boobies into a single squad order.

Dirtboy's squad always has good orders and some promising moments that I know I will laugh about a day later.

Plenty of other good squad leaders out there, I just haven't had a chance to play in their squads. I think it's the few good COMMANDERS on our server that make or break each game.
                      |TG-X|WAREHOUSE

Comment

Anyone who can give clear direction, without sounding like a Jerk..and Pat me on the back after I've done a good Job.

I love it when everybody in the squad is getting lots of kills, and the SL has like 3 kills 10 deaths... Probably means they have had the Capslock map up alot, keeping their and in turn our situational awareness up.

Comment

I'd have to say it's a tossup between d1sp0sabl3H3r0 and Portable.Cougar. Honorable mention to DEADLIE1, Zaboo, *spacecadett*, fuzzhead, Dirtboy, AFsoccer, TheGreatNardini, eGoatBoy, and BostonBob. Oh, and one more: I can't remember who it was but whoever continued to lead his squad to victory on ejod the other day despite a tornado touching down in his town... now THAT'S a dedicated squad leader!

~Pilot

|
                          |

Comment

WAC INF and Fuzzhead as SL is awesome.. he is preety open to newbies and really clear in his ideas,
                            very recomendable for anyone!
                            ARMOR whit WARREN too... veery nice to play whit them
                            [PRLA] Elemanoel

De la cuna de Fangio

Comment

Seriously guys...if you honestly feel like some of these guys are good SL's...don't be afraid and write a Ribbon nomination! Its fun, free, and comes with a free "You're Awesome" from yours truly!
                              "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X