Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dont know what happened but it seems to work now..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dont know what happened but it seems to work now..

A while back I was ready to give up on PRM because my connection seemed to suck so bad and I was getting a lot of screen lag , even with pings less than 80.

Ran a little program to check my internet settings and it made a few changes that seemed to improve things but not consistently. Still got the screen lag once in a while , enough to make the game almost unplayable , especially in a key roll such as driver , pilot etc.

Now the problem seems to have cleared up (*crosses fingers*) as I've managed to play the odd game without any really noticeable lag.

Just wanted to warn you.

n00b alert!! :D
    [CoFR] BeerHunter

You shouldn't feel bad because you're not succeeding. It's far better to feel confident that you have the ability to handle failure

Re: Dont know what happened but it seems to work now..

Awesome BeerHunter. I recommend making sure your graphics settings are relatively low for some of the larger maps, or you might start experiencing some lag, as a lot of people complain about that on the big maps like kashan and qinling.

Comment

Re: Dont know what happened but it seems to work now..

Welcome back!

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X