Great Games Friday Night!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Games Friday Night!

I've got to say that Friday night was THE best time I've had playing PRM ever. I binged for at least 9 hours...kept saying "I need to go"...but just couldn't leave because every squad I made was just flat-out awesome!

Thanks to all the players that made it so fun!

-My two favorite highlights were rushing EJOD's garden flag from the USA side and preventing MEC from every capping it (even with DirtBoy teamkilling us with his stellar-grenade throwing skills.) & joy-riding around on Quin-ling in 2 jeeps mowing down squad after squad.
    |TG-X|WAREHOUSE

Re: Great Games Friday Night!

I was on the receiving end of the garden rush on EJOD, which wasn't that fun. I had a great time later on Road to Kyongan'ni though, myself and Ollie_Fool rushing around in an apc and racking up kills, deaths and the scalps of enemy apc crews.
    | |

'Forward, the Light Brigade!
    Charge for the guns' he said:
    Into the valley of Death
      Rode the six hundred.

Comment

Originally posted by w.WAREHOUSE View Post
      I binged for at least 9 hours...
      Heh, that can't be healthy...
      sigpic

Comment

Yeah, wasnt too fun for the other team you humiliated on every round with the uneven teams. :(

Comment

Originally posted by Kebab-Kastike View Post
          Yeah, wasnt too fun for the other team you humiliated on every round with the uneven teams. :(
          too true...too true

Comment

The whitewash on the Oilfields map from vanilla bf was a whitewash for one simple reason...

We had a commander who let us build stuff and just coordinated. Fools road started out the same way the following round before I got disconnected. Sorry to the squadmates I killed trying to lay a firebase. :)

I have no idea if you guys had a CO or not from the beginning of each map, but if not, it's tough to make a judgement that the teams are bad.

Comment

Originally posted by w.WAREHOUSE View Post
              I've got to say that Friday night was THE best time I've had playing PRM ever. I binged for at least 9 hours...kept saying "I need to go"...but just couldn't leave because every squad I made was just flat-out awesome!

Thanks to all the players that made it so fun!

-My two favorite highlights were rushing EJOD's garden flag from the USA side and preventing MEC from every capping it (even with DirtBoy teamkilling us with his stellar-grenade throwing skills.) & joy-riding around on Quin-ling in 2 jeeps mowing down squad after squad.
              Hmmmm, musta been cuz I was playing that night ;)

Comment

Oh so that's why you didnt show up to our planned 6th PoE night :p
                Skud

Comment

I was going to say the same thing...but I let it slide. But since you mentioned it...
                  "Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." Gen. George Patton

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X