Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 0.7b Installed

- Fixed commander assets bugs.

- Updated kill count delay. Should give the attacker the kill count only when the victim respawns.

- Updated the scoring system to only give kill points at the same time of the kill count.

- Removed commander assets ticket revenue.

- Fixed a little issue with calculating the threat rating of a player.

- Updated scoring so you don't get a death count when teamkilled.

- Removed suicide or other spawn penalties when a player is killed by the game (operating vehicle with wrong kit, civilian picking up weapon, etc).

- Updated how the selection of officer kit in spawn screen works. Shouldn't need to cycle kits when joining a round.

- Removed some restrictions for requesting vehicle kits (100m of CP, parked vehicle, etc). Just need to be close to one to request it. Doesn't matter if it was used more than 1min, if you are away from a CP, etc.

- Added kills log option for server admins.

- Removed -1 ticket when killing an insurgent.

- Updated the officer kit block so it doesn't activate for bots.

- Added check for RP creation time to avoid duplicated RPs.

- Updated kit limits with some standardization. Infantry kits: 3 players in squad needed, (1,2,4,5) available for (8,16,24,32) team sizes, 1 max of each kit in the squad, 90s rellocation time. Specialized kits: 2 players in squad needed, (0,1,1,2) available for (8,16,24,32) team sizes, 2 max of each kit in the squad, 300s rellocation time. Vehicle kits: 1 player in squad needed.

- Updated the jdam jet flyby to play closer to impact.

- Updated random rps to respawn every 15 min.

- Updated python server messages prefixes to HQ, QM, RP and LG.

- Fixed an issue with getting a team's current number of control points.

- Updated the check for support vehicles when building cmdr assets.

- Added check so there can't be more than one bunker or firebase in a 200m area.

- Removed some unused config variables.

- Added setting to disable the use of PR set of constants (for serves using custom stats).

- Removed check for min number of tickets to deploy cmdr assets.

- Added the other insurgent jeeps variants to the list of positions the civilian can't operate.

- Updated the bunker/firebase rules to allow deployment of a maximum of two concurrent bunkers/firebases at any time, no matter the number of CPs.

- Updated the scoring of negative points: the overall score will never go bellow zero, only the teamwork score will.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Re: 0.7b Installed

so it's a sever patch from PR then?

Comment

I believe so.
      sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

yes this patch is server-side, individual players don't need to update anything.

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

- Updated the bunker/firebase rules to allow deployment of a maximum of two concurrent bunkers/firebases at any time, no matter the number of CPs.

does anyone know how to explain this better?

does this mean 4 total bases (2 each) as a total for a map?
          does it mean you can build 2 firebases in a row but then you have to build a bunker?
          does it mean you can only lay out 2 foundations but then one needs to be built before you can put another foundation?
          does it change the other rule about needing 2 flags to get 1 bunker and 1 firebase in any order?

Comment

It means you can now put down 2 firebases or bunkers no matter how many flags you have. If you're down to the main you can still put 2 down.

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

2 is too less. 4 should be the limit, in my opinion.

Comment

- Updated how the selection of officer kit in spawn screen works. Shouldn't need to cycle kits when joining a round.

Apparently the fix is that you just die if you have the SL kit selected and attempt to spawn as a regular squad member.
                |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X