Annoying siblings.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annoying siblings.

I'm always finding myself being taken off by a parent who needs the computer, a little sibling whining and crying for it, then a parent/person in charge (not babysitter, im not that young) and for example, in a round on jabal today, MEC needed a commander, and i filled the position. Then, my lil' bro came in a was like: 'I WANT THE COMPUTERRRRR *whine*' Then my sister (19 and stronger then me) made me come off. It made me angry. So, many of you might find me leaving during an important part of the game. This is the cause.

Re: Annoying siblings.

So that's where you went, Scud and I missed you :(

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

Yeah-- i couldnt get back on right now becuase my sister (little) wants it at 5-- It makes me angry. Then my dad comes home round 6, and then he wants to use it until 7, then my little brother will cry. wash, rinse, Repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by pwn3ge106 View Post
        Yeah-- i couldnt get back on right now becuase my sister (little) wants it at 5-- It makes me angry. Then my dad comes home round 6, and then he wants to use it until 7, then my little brother will cry. wash, rinse, Repeat.

ha good times :p , get a little job and buy yarself a comps :)

Comment

I guess that is where you went on Qwai when you were gonna be replacement gunner for Red's Tank.

Comment

I can relate.. I had to share a computer between myself and three equally nerdy siblings during my childhood. Sharing is part of life - You will have to get a job, and then you can get yourself whatever your willing to work for.

Comment

This sounds exactly like my house and my kids. :)

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

Originally posted by ZaBoo View Post
                Sharing is part of life

Truer words are rarely spoken

Comment

Yeah i know the feeling, back when i was younger i had to share but my lil sis has her own comp now so i get the good one. ;)
                  sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

child labor laws suck.
                    im 13 and i live in the U.S.

Comment

The good thing about bf2 being so old now is that you could maybe buy a cheap computer to play it on, especially for commanding or anything mainly tactics

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

child labor laws suck.
                        im 13 and i live in the U.S.
                        Looks like you will be sharing for a while. In the meantime find other productive hobbies that you could do and try to arrange a time when you get to use the computer. "Communication is key"

Hell when I was 13 I used my dad's computer to play wacky wheels (a DOS game). When I wasn't playing, I was hanging out with friends or doing volunteer work for the local hospital. Get out there and enjoy your life when your young because trust me you will never get to experience it again. Im not saying you should stop playing, just be sure to practice moderation.

Comment

I do use moderation, but alot of my freinds are never free, and the ones that are, live across town and my parents are bad at driving me places (never want to/have the time). I play the drums in my off time. Since im a guy, babysitting really isnt a good part, and im on the short side, so people think im younger than 13, and its hard for me to voulentter without people patting me on the head saying 'your so cute'. Makes me want to eat their face.

Comment

Then my sister (19 and stronger then me) made me come off.
                            I see, well, one can only advise that perhaps you want to change the "3ge" with "ed" :).

Comment

...im on the short side, so people think im younger than 13, and its hard for me to voulentter without people patting me on the head saying 'your so cute'. Makes me want to eat their face.
                              hehe i'm sorry but that line just made me smile ^_^.. hahahaa

:)

Lord of the Mangoes
                              In the nuclear world, the true enemy can't be destroyed.
                              In the nuclear world, the true enemy is war itself.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X