Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the official rule on Kashan desert?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the official rule on Kashan desert?

i just need to clarify something with regards to destroying the unmanned ground assets at MEC/US outpost. Is destroying them to prevent later threats against the ROE? if so, i had no idea..

Re: What is the official rule on Kashan desert?

Depends on what you mean by unmanned ground assets and which flag. Destroying anything at any flag except for the airbases on kashan is 100% legal. So if you rush the outpost flags (where the armor spawns initially) and you manage to take out every piece of armor they have, then you're just fine. Dont let anyone tell you otherwise. The only UCBs on the map are the airfields (and the flag right next to them).

Comment

Yea same could apply to FOB on Quinling 64. Tons of armour spawns there and never comes back once destroyed, seems a good idea to blow it all up if possible imo.

The only thing would be if you somehow got into a fight with people coming to defend FOB from the ucb and started attacking that.
      Those kashan outposts are free and clear though

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

thank you sir....did you hear that mr "ALADDIN.INSANE", who was busting my balls, accusing me in game of breaking the rules.

Comment

Originally posted by Sabre_Tooth_Tigger View Post
          Yea same could apply to FOB on Quinling 64. Tons of armour spawns there and never comes back once destroyed, seems a good idea to blow it all up if possible imo.
          That armor respawns as long as you hold the flag.

Comment

True, but it respawns at chinese airfield.

Oneman, if someone is giving you crap, tell them theyre free to contact an admin about it, and otherwise, they're free to shut up. Anyone who approached an admin about your situation probably would have been laughed at. Dont sweat it.

Comment

i try to uphold, and are well aware of the TG ROE, thank you ferris, i will certainly keep that in mind.

Comment

I found the PR map wiki the other day, if you're interested it shows the vehicle spawn times and whether they are one-off or respawning.

I was quite surprised that some of the tanks had a respawn time of 3 minutes, faster than a HAT or sniper rifle!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X