Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thursday Password Night School Yard Pick 'Em match!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday Password Night School Yard Pick 'Em match!!!

Due to the success of the 2142 night, this Thursday is going to be a special password night - School Yard Pick 'Em match!!!!

When: 8:30 PM EST, Thursday January 31st
    Where: Tacticalgamer.com PR server

Here's how it goes:
    All players should be in teamspeak. Two CO's will be assigned for each team, and they will pick one player, one after the other, to play for their team. Those players will then move to their assigned teamspeak channels where the CO will issue orders and get the team organized. Once that is done and the teams are ready the round will begin. This will basically be an informal scrimmage, so have fun guys!!

Players should try to be in teamspeak 15-30 minutes before the start of password night (8:00 EST.) PASSWORD WILL BE AVAILABLE ON TEAMSPEAK ONLY

If you are interested in being the CO/team captain please PM me (TheGreatNardini) by Wednesday

If you have any other questions just post here. There are no official sign ups, just be in teamspeak. If you show up after the round has started you will still be able to play, provided there is room on the server :). Remember, if you are not a supporting member you could still get kicked for one after the round starts.

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Re: Thursday Password Night School Yard Pick 'Em match!!!

oh this is gonna be good.

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
      oh this is gonna be good.
      OMG what about Fat-Fatty Susan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't want to get picked last again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      |TG-X|WAREHOUSE

Comment

Pick me! Pick me! or I'll cry...

Comment

Wonderful, a popularity contest.

Comment

Will somebody please think of the Euros, damn this sounded fun but i can't justify starting a map at 1.30 am on a thursday lol.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
            Winston Churchill

Comment

Rofl, sounds like alot of fun.

Unfortunately I won't be able to make it :(.
              Xfire: Iaintyourm8 | Ingame: GhostDog | Steam: Zuigmijnballen

Comment

Originally posted by Disciple View Post
                Will somebody please think of the Euros, damn this sounded fun but i can't justify starting a map at 1.30 am on a thursday lol.
                Maybe a friday or even 14.00 PM EST weekend next time would be cool. Us Euros could also look at arranging something similar ourselves!

Comment

Planning on a specific map?

Bernout

|TG-MD6|

Comment

Since I am new I want to make sure that the CO's know what they would get by picking me:

Death Before Dishonor

Comment

This hopefully isn't the only time we will be doing it, if this works out we can try it more often. By all means, if you Euros want to organize something like this let us know!

The map will probably be Quiling 64, good practice for the scrim :).

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

oh GOD ! Can't wait... hope to make it the whole round since I'm not SM... :(
                        Play Tactical Gamer Only

Comment

We definitely want feedback on these types of events. It was a great hit with the 2142 crowd and we hope to see the same here. Let us know what you think after the match.
                          Retired 6th DB

Comment

Will admins be moving people to their correct teams when the round starts? I forsee people sitting at their computers clicking the change team button and getting 'you have been moved to the other team by the server'.

Sadly, 1:30 am is a little too late/early for me.
                            |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
                            Irregular since 2007.

Comment

We'll have auto-balance off and we will be switching players via BF2CC

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X