I'd like to apologize..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd like to apologize..

First off, I've been not the best teamplayer to have on the server. I'd like to publicly apologize to anyone I've upset or pissed off over the last couple weeks. I've been acting like a fool, and may have taken out my anger and or frustration with those that I actually do care about around here.

As a commander the other night, I used several choice words that I shouldn't have with some squads that were probably doing all they could. My frustration was not with you, but was taken out on you. For this I apologize greatly.

I can't say specifically who I'm apologizing to, because there are too many that I'm sure I offended. Had the roles been reversed, I would have filed grievance against myself as well. I was unaware of the trouble I was causing by acting the way I was.

I'm not trying to offer excuses, or blame my behavior on someone else, but there are a few of you that know my recent affairs. These affairs have been causing me to become frustrated more easily and unfortunately, take them out on those in game. (it used to be against the opposing team... but lately that's not the case)

To all you guys that I enjoy gaming with, I am taking a break from the server, and from gaming for a while. I need to straighten some things out in my life, and deal with some matters at hand. I hope to see you in the future, and hopefully we can put past matters in the past, and forgive and forget these immature behaviors.

For those of you that are wondering why, I'll give you a couple details.

This is my 5 month old baby girl. In the past month, I've lost my job, my girlfriend and had my boat stolen. The ex-gf (my girls mother) is threatening to take me to court over my daughter and to have custody of her. If you are an experience parent or a new one as I am, you can understand how much this hurts. I have no money for a lawyer, and my new job doesn't start for another 2 months. I'll barely make rent, let alone my other payments.

I can usually tolerate many troubles in my life before others bear the brunt of my pains. But I've lost control. I've let myself slip. I didn't even realize that I was taking it out on you guys until it was too late. I can't say sorry enough to show that I mean it.

Take care guys, I'll catch you on the flip side.
    -Brad (Rat_Bastard)
    sigpic

Re: I'd like to apologize..

As someone who's been through it, custody battle and all, prepare yourself. That's the best I have to offer. This is the toughest thing you will ever endure...but remember this much...the father you are today and tomorrow and the next day...is the father your children will always remember. Even to their adult lives. Do not give up on this fight now no matter how hard it may appear. Men are given the shaft by the legal system no matter how good a father they may be. This is your flesh and blood. These are the lives that will speak of you long after you are gone. Keep up the good fight man. You're in my prayers.

If you can't afford a lawyer, represent yourself. Don't let the money disuade you from fighting for your rights as a father.

PM me anytime if you need someone to talk to on this matter.
    Last edited by Atomic Dog; 01-30-2008, 02:06 AM.
    | | |

Comment

Good luck to you, I know how hard custody battles can be. Family is the most important thing in the world, and we'll still be here when you're ready to come back.

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

X2 on everything said above. I know it's hard to keep your cool, but honestly, keeping a calm, mature face to the world is in your best interests right now. Any antisocial behavior will most certainly be used against you. Trust me, I know from experience and my rash actions did irreparable damage to my relationship with my son and the way the courts and DCSE look at me. Stay calm, and try to focus on relieving stress. It's your worst enemy in your situation both with the job situation and your child. And keep in mind also, no matter how things turn out now, your child will always be your child and if you can't have a normal relationship with her because of the Mother's actions, one day the child will be old enough to understand and it's never too late to start fresh. It took me almost 8 years, but luckily for me, my son is very smart and saw for himself how his mother used him against me and he doesn't blame me. I still don't have the life that I would like with him, but I'll take what I can get. Just be cool and don't let things get out of hand. Women in the Mother's situation hold all the cards because of how our legal system is set up and you can spend a few nights in jail just based on a statement from her. Even if she lies it will take days to straighten everything out and by that time you may have lost standing with your new job or other unforeseen disasters. Be calm, be cool, think about what's best for your child first and you second. It hurts a lot to make tough decisions but sometimes you have to do what you have to do and bite the bullet until things come around. Congrats on the baby girl and good luck!

Comment

damn rat, i had no idea...i was wondering wtf was going on with you?
          I kind of actually found you being pissed off very funny. I really feel for you man, take care and hope to see you in game soon..

Comment

Hope you get things sorted ok

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

All the best with sorting that out. Any one of those things is enough to make many people snap, but all within one month... I really feel for you.

Comment

sorey man i didnot no sorey a bart the other day man

jack

Comment

Crap. Custody battle scan be a bitch and there are no winners.

Good luck.

Do you have access to legal aid?
                  [CoFR] BeerHunter

You shouldn't feel bad because you're not succeeding. It's far better to feel confident that you have the ability to handle failure

Comment

Rat - hang in there brother! Stay strong, take care of yourself and your girl, and get well. Don't worry, TG will be waiting here for you when you return, so take all the time you need!

We're all here pulling for you!

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

wish the best for you rat, things will probably sort themselves out, see you when you get back!

Comment

It takes real stones to apolgize rat. It shows that you are a good person, and that the stress of real life has taken its toll. Good luck man.
                        |TG-X|Turkish

Comment

Best of luck, I hope it all turns out ok.

We'll still be here when you get back!
                          | |

'Forward, the Light Brigade!
                          Charge for the guns' he said:
                          Into the valley of Death
                            Rode the six hundred.

Comment

Good luck dude.
                            Before the effect one believes in different causes than one does after the effect.

Comment

:) hope things work out in your favor

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse