Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thanks to all for a GREAT password night!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks to all for a GREAT password night!

Guys, this was honestly the most fun password night i've ever played. Both teams were simply pounding on each other and every inch was hard fought. I'd like to personally thank each and every one of you guys for showing up and playing so well, especially to the admin staff for organizing this and making it possible. Hat's off to you guys.

Re: Thanks to all for a GREAT password night!

Yes, I had a blast. Like I said ingame, I am sorry that I went off the way I did in the beginning of Qinling. I could have sworn that I mentioned that it wasn't live, but it was extremely frustrating trying to get people in game and situated.

Sunset started off to be a screw-off round but ended up being really fun and intense. Qinling was very interesting in the beginning. They PLA started off really well with fast flag caps on both Village and Coalmine. We started making FB's and staged on a dual assault on both flags. Fuzzheads armor was doing a phenomenal job repelling infantry and armor. Ferris' squad was holding it down at coal mine. Charity Case and Nixon were constantly getting attacked at Village and failed to hold it but eventually capped it. Nardini was on spot with constant Air to Surface attacks destroying several FB's and tanks. He even shot down a jet;). He was doing well until he accidentally ejected in the middle of no where.

Well done on both teams.
    "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Theres definitely a case for changing the Eject/enter button from the default E key

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

I really enjoyed it. I was in Nardini's squad for the first round and I managed to be in exactly the wrong spot the entire round. Not my best game ever but I had a lot of fun. The second round I was in Ferris's squad at mine. I did much better that round until I got disoriented in the last few seconds and TK'd Zaboo.

Mad props to Nardini and Dirtboy for handling the "grunt" admin stuff and Disposable for getting it together. Great games tonight guys!
        Retired 6th DB

Comment

This was a brilliant event. The round of Sunset City was very intense. My squad spent the entire round fighting at Temple with our firebase off to the west

The second round, Qinling, was not quite as enjoyable but that was mostly due to certain players on my team and in my squad. Nevertheless it was a great game!
          |TG-6th|Belhade
          "I am actually looking forward to watching Jon and Kate plus 8." - Dirtboy

Comment

Originally posted by Sabre_Tooth_Tigger View Post
            Theres definitely a case for changing the Eject/enter button from the default E key
            lol, thats why i changed mine to backslash

Damnit Blizzard, fix ZvT already >.<
            In Soviet Russian, Arma admins are nice to you!

Comment

Great games all! And yes, as I was parachuting down to the ground I took the time to change my key-bindings for the eject button, it's backslash now as well. :)

Props to my squad on Sunset, we managed to cap and hold Temple for the last part of the round while the rest of the team was off defending Lower City. Amazing job guys!

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

It was a very intense round, a few people decided to goof off, but for the most part, a crazy ass battle in sunset city!

I had a great squad, and we constantly harrased the East side of the city ;)
                |TG-X|Turkish

Comment

Originally posted by Finestyle View Post
                  Indeed,

great job leading Nixon, and it was a pleasure... I hope my paddles served you well :)
                  LOL @ Finestyle, you must have saved me 5 times when I was targeting that tank at the village. I saw Nardini drop the boom, but no explosions! Well I guess all that gave you a better score at the end! :icon19:

Great job TGINF squad, Cmd and both teams! Best Qinling match ever!

Cheers,

Nix

Comment

Two thumbs up!!! I would LOVE to have a routine "School Yard" Password night.
                    Most fun I've had on PR in Ages!

...Except when your internet cuts out on the first round *Damn you Comcast!!!*
                    But I had fun when I was Playing.
                    In-Game: Milo.Higgins

Comment

It was an amazing night. I had an AWESOME time tanking it up with fuzz and db. I haven't had such an intense round since,well,never. All that really needs to change is the amount of players(needs to increase) since the amount kept of decreasing then increasing.
                      Also props to dirt for his commanding leetness!

Comment

I couldnt stay to the end-- which teams won which rounds?
                        It sounded really fun, its a shame i missed it D:.
                        and i wasnt picked last, which was a plus for me :D

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X