Videos from the insane Qwai river battle on feb. 2nd PM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Videos from the insane Qwai river battle on feb. 2nd PM

all featuing me and charity_case and the rest of the squad doing how we do... For some reason Wegame recorded thru my mic, and i dont know why, so you get me sounding like a retard little girl.
    http://www.wegame.com/watch/The_Bodys_are_everywhere/
    http://www.wegame.com/watch/Random_50_patrolling/
    http://www.wegame.com/watch/Teabaggin_Charity/
    http://www.wegame.com/watch/teabag_the_APC/
    http://www.wegame.com/watch/Having_fun_with_the_najing/

Feel free to comment :D. In having fun with the najing, and every other video, i sound like a homosexual women/thing. I'm 13, i have a high voice, im a guy, and im not gay.

Re: Videos from the insane Qwai river battle on feb. 2nd PM

You dont sound so high pitched in the vids, TS tends to make people sound slightly different I think

With the najing you needed more momentum I reckon and that is a classic shot of HAT being a pain to use

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Was that APC thing towards the end of the round? Because I attacked that exact rooftop/bunker with an APC and killed a ton of you guys.
      "Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head."

Comment

Bro, the chinese people aren't Muslim(though I suppose some could be). So saying "For allah" doesn't make much sense. I'm sure you will learn about China eventually. With time young one, with time....
        |TG-X|Turkish

Comment

Originally posted by TurkishDelight View Post
          Bro, the chinese people aren't Muslim(though I suppose some could be). So saying "For allah" doesn't make much sense. I'm sure you will learn about China eventually. With time young one, with time....

once you get to the 5th grade pawnage....i hope you know your abc's.
          JK

cool vids.
          Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
          Level II Volunteer FireFighter
          Level I HazMat Technician
          NYS EMT-B
          Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
          RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
          Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
          Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
          We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

I yelled 'for allah' cause thats my catch phrase. Yelling 'For MEO ZEDONG!' wouldnt work out that well...

Comment

cant stop laughing at the teabagging one charity was afk at that time so i decided to teabag him due to the fact that we had processing plant prety well defended and when charity finaly came back he thought it was pwnage that was teabagging him the whole time lol
              I do not have any ribbons because the TG Ribbons department has not created one for being a boss.

Comment

Originally posted by pwn3ge106 View Post
                I yelled 'for allah' cause thats my catch phrase. Yelling 'For MEO ZEDONG!' wouldnt work out that well...
                It's actually Mao not Meo, but I'm sure 2 billion Chinese Muslim nationalists will forgive you *snicker*

Comment

Nice videos pwn3ge, although I'm not too thrilled about the one in which Mnam teabaged me while I was afk. Also, let this be a lesson to all one-man vehicles out there: if you one-man a tank/APC, you will be teabagged by a thirteen-year old. I know it looks like we (and specifically pwn3ge) were goofing off the whole round, but it was actually very intense. Major props to all my squaddies; pwn3ge, Mnam, Whitemilo, and the two people who's names I can't remember (sorry).

Pwn3ge, I have the same problem with my mic and wegame. And while its nice that it records my voice, its too bad that it leaves out everything else. It seems that this is a fairly common problem and it will probably be fixed by the time wegame gets out of beta. If anyone figures out how to record the sound differently, let me know. Despite it's problems, I am quite impressed with wegame: its very intuitive and the fps drop when recording is only about 20%. Of course, you all know this if you read the front page.

And yes, OrdoSanguis, all of those bodies were from your APC. I think you killed eight to ten guys.
                  Last edited by Charity Case; 02-03-2008, 12:30 PM. Reason: Added some stuff.

Comment

had to tea bag u charity u where just laying down there waiting for it and i was completly bored because the us team was not attacking and i just gave the us team a nice plate full of 30mm rounds from the anti air gun so i was taking a break lol
                    I do not have any ribbons because the TG Ribbons department has not created one for being a boss.

Comment

Actually pwn3ge106 sounds like that over VOIP as well, so it wasn't wegame.
                      Your voice will change sometime in middle school big guy, so don't worry. It will happen soon enough.
                      And at some point you are going to need to learn some manners. Talking back to your squad leader is a no no [begin]wagging finger[\begin].

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

I was kidding when i was mouthing off to charity :D. im in 8th grade too -_-. But im only 4' 9", so im not that worried.

Comment

On the "Random_50_patrolling" how pray tell did you get a vehicle on the roof of that building?
                          "Young gamers assault while Older gamers flank."
                          "When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Comment

we built a bunker on the roof and the vechicle spawn after 5 min

Comment

^^^ Ah that makes sense. I had forgotten about that.
                              "Young gamers assault while Older gamers flank."
                              "When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X