Back in Action

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back in Action

For the past few months I've been busy with life and haven't made an appearance on PR until today. I had uninstalled everything to save room since I wasn't playing back when we still were running v.607 I believe.

I plan on being on the server regularly again, and I'd like to say thank you for the ribbons I have recieved. I didn't know about them until about 5 minutes ago when I signed in. Thank you all. See you on the server!

Re: Back in Action

Excellent, good to see you back bro!
    "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Welcome back, have a quick flick through the wiki or manual when you install because they changed alot of things in 0.7

When you fire, use single shot repeatedly because its not accurate till 2 seconds after you stop moving

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Great to have you back (not)canadian!
        |TG-6th|Belhade
        "I am actually looking forward to watching Jon and Kate plus 8." - Dirtboy

Comment

Welcome back man! Dont worry too much about the changes, takes about 5 minutes to figure everything out, and once you've done that, you're basically on the same page as the rest of us: getting used to it.

Comment

Welcome back chap!

Comment

Thanks again!

I tried my hand at squad leading again today and repeatedly forgot that I could SPAWN IN with the officer kit. It would put me in a bind sometimes...the JDAMs are amazing when used right. Once I targeted Goverment Offices from Fishing Village on Qwai and bodies flew EVERYWHERE! haha.

I can't wait to be able to play some of the new maps (Fools Road specificly) on the TG server.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X