This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Debann plz

Hello every time I connect on your waiter(server) I am kik for kill friends while I remember not it not killed friend, can you déban plz
    My pseudo in games(sets): [ fr ] Feeback
    Thank you

Sry for my english,translation by google
    !!تحيا الجزائر

Re: Debann plz

I can happily inform you that you're most likely not banned at all. See the message that you get is what everyone gets who aren't a Supporting Member and tries to join when the server is at 62/64.

What it should say is "the server is full and you're not on the reserved slots listing" or something like that, but for some reason that is unknown to myself, that message can't be changed. I know the message appears on certain servers, but not on this one for some reason. Most likely there reserved slots work a bit differently with the automated system for registration of supporting members this server uses.

Anyway, I assume there's a sticky somewhere explaining this in more detail.
    snǝɹʎɥ⊥

Comment

Feeback

Please read the sticky at the top of this forum called READ FIRST before posting. If you think you've been banned from the server, please post in the Contact an Admin forum. The link to this forum can be found in my signature line. If the signature does not appear, use this link.

Please don't spam this forum with unban requests. Take a look around before posting and make sure that you post in the appropriate place to receive the help you need.

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

Ok thanks four your responses.

Desole mais je ne comprend pas l'anglais,j'utilise en traducteur,et même avec sa ce n'est pas facile tant la traduction et mauvaise
        !!تحيا الجزائر

Comment

Veuillez lire le collant au dessus de ce forum appelé LU D'ABORD avant la signalisation. Si vous pensez vous avez été interdit du serveur, signalez svp dans le contact un forum d'Admin. Le lien à ce forum peut être trouvé dans ma ligne de signature. Si la signature n'apparaît pas, employez ce lien. Veuillez pas le Spam ce forum avec des demandes unban. Jetez un coup d'oeil autour avant la signalisation et assurez-vous que vous signalez dans l'endroit approprié pour recevoir l'aide que vous avez besoin.

French translation - hope there's nothing offensive in there - it's been 26 years since I had French class.

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

ok merci
            !!تحيا الجزائر

Comment

Originally posted by d1sp0sabl3H3r0 View Post
              French translation - hope there's nothing offensive in there - it's been 26 years since I had French class.
              lol Disposable :D
              Le server est plein a 62/64 pour garder des places pour ceux qui aident a payer le server.. Si t'as encore des questions n'hésite pas m'envoyer un message privé ;)

"Though I Fly Through the Valley of Death, I Shall Fear No Evil. For I am at 80,000 Feet and Climbing."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X