Restart the server in intervols?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restart the server in intervols?

Everytime i get home from school at around 3:00 Est, i do my hw for 30-45 mins, when i get on, its always the end of mestia going into al kufrah, and i want some variety during the week, and thats the only time i really get on to play.

Re: Restart the server in intervols?

I seem to be getting a lot of Mestia, Kufrah, Kashan, etc as well, but there's a few maps I haven't even got to play yet, and one that I just got to play first time today.

So it would really be nice if the cycle would vary a bit from time to time.
    snǝɹʎɥ⊥

Comment

Yup, the server list takes 24hrs to go through. I only play on weekends and on friday night i suffer through repetition time after time.

Comment

We just changed the map list yesterday so you shouldn't have this problem. We'll be rotating it on a weekly basis from now on.

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

I missed Fool's road earlier this evening to do laundry. :(
          |TG-6th|Belhade
          "I am actually looking forward to watching Jon and Kate plus 8." - Dirtboy

Comment

Speaking of server woes, is it just me or have the forums been slower than passing bubblegum through your colon?
            |TG-6th|Belhade
            "I am actually looking forward to watching Jon and Kate plus 8." - Dirtboy

Comment

Originally posted by Belhade View Post
              Speaking of server woes, is it just me or have the forums been slower than passing bubblegum through your colon?
              A proctology convention it seems

DB

«That looks like a really nice house except for that horrible bathroom.» Donrhos

| |

Comment

I never get "the server is taking a dump, please come back later" page, I only get about a 3 minute waiting time for adding a post/editing or w/e.

But yeah, the maplist needs to be changed up extremely often, it takes far too long to get around the list and I always seem to play the same map(s). Jabal or Ejod or Qwai, haven't played anything different since maybe a week ago at the least.

Damnit Blizzard, fix ZvT already >.<
                In Soviet Russian, Arma admins are nice to you!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X