EJOD 16 (Starting map)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EJOD 16 (Starting map)

I was just wondering if we could change the starting map from EJOD 16 to something else.

I know that u need the 16 player map to start up the server from crashes, populating the server, etc... but could we change EJOD 16 to some other 16 player map. I have played that map so much and i know that other people have too and just cant take it anymore.

sorry if this was already suggested

comments please
    I do not have any ribbons because the TG Ribbons department has not created one for being a boss.

Re: EJOD 16 (Starting map)

I say Quiling 16 player only because I really want to see that map and how it operates more than speculation.
    "Young gamers assault while Older gamers flank."
    "When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Comment

Qwai 16 also looks realy cool also but dont know how it plays out though
      I do not have any ribbons because the TG Ribbons department has not created one for being a boss.

Comment

Kashan 16 is in the maplist right now I think just not as a starting map. Anyone played it yet?

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

I have seen a video of Kashan 16 and it looks horrible. Maybe even more depressing than Ejod 16
          Smurfs law - Though Shalt back track wherever possible

Comment

Kashan 16p is just north and south bunker. We played it password night, back on super bowl day (or w/e you call it) ...

I found it quite fun! As any map, they all get old.

Comment

I quite enjoy sixteen player maps (especially city ones) because they are more realistic and still offer tactical gameplay.

Comment

Originally posted by google View Post
                I quite enjoy sixteen player maps (especially city ones) because they are more realistic and still offer tactical gameplay.
                16 player maps are good like nardini etc have said as a startup map etc.....other than that, PR is made for the EPIC battles experienced with a 32/64 player map. Thats what the mod was designed for......its massive online play, massive maps, detailed etc.

Fools road 16 was a blast tonight!! thats a great 16 player map that can handle 64 players. But i wouldn't want to just play fools road 16, because fools road 64 is awesome much like qinling 32/64
                Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
                Level II Volunteer FireFighter
                Level I HazMat Technician
                NYS EMT-B
                Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
                RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
                Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
                Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
                We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

Opening map has been changed to Fool's Road 16!

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

Originally posted by thegreatnardini View Post
                    Opening map has been changed to Fool's Road 16!
                    Why do you do this? you take these huge sexy maps and turn them into some dwarf abomination!
                    Smurfs law - Though Shalt back track wherever possible

Comment

Originally posted by broomish View Post
                      Why do you do this? you take these huge sexy maps and turn them into some dwarf abomination!
                      Just for server start man. Just to get population back up. It's no big deal and it gives us a change of pace. I little excitement never hurt anyone.
                      "Young gamers assault while Older gamers flank."
                      "When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by broomish View Post
                        I have seen a video of Kashan 16 and it looks horrible. Maybe even more depressing than Ejod 16
                        You get depressed playing some of these maps? :madsmile:

Heheh, but I agree. Could use another 16 player warmup map, mix things up a little every month or two. As for Fool's Road 16, never played it, and don't know what it looks like.

Comment

I played it, it was ok but the map is massive. You can say goodbye to spaminess as its much bigger (almost the same as 64) then ejod16.
                          Its only 100 tickets so cant go far wrong. Kashan 16 doesnt seem to work as a starter just because people think its the 64 one, hopefully nobody has the same aversion to fools road

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

sabre don't worry within a few days someone is going to complain about fools road, ill put money on that.

but as we all know, everyone always has something to say about a map......or a patch, i know cuz i have said some things myself...but....what can you do?

but i am looking forward to seeing who makes the first complaint (other than broomish, jk broom) this weekend about fools road 16.....
                            Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
                            Level II Volunteer FireFighter
                            Level I HazMat Technician
                            NYS EMT-B
                            Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
                            RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
                            Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
                            Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
                            We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

Looking forward to when Muttrah v2 comes out! Maybe the 16 player version of that would be a nice one for startup...
                              |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
                              Irregular since 2007.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X