x fire?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• x fire?

hi you guys , just a little question . Do you guys actually use x-fire? i mean , downloaded it and use it at least once a week? Is this software worth a place on my systemtray ;) ?

Thanks

-Rat
    sigpic

Dont be shy, add me on Steam by clicking the icon below.

Re: x fire?

I have it installed because it is so small, and I use it perhaps once every couple months, some people use it all the time. If you find yourself out of space, just uninstall it, and reinstall it only when you need it.

Cheers.

Comment

I have it running constantly. Allot of people use it to report problems to me or the other admins, not to mention you can see who's playing.

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

Yep.

I like to see how much of a time waster PR can be. Besides that, it's good to talk in game if I need something.
        Skud

Comment

I just started using it every day last week, and have actually gotten a lot of use out of it. People that need help from the Hardware forum have been messaging me, and it is nice for quick chats with guys in my squad.

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

it's nice to have to be able to see who's playing what and be able ti quickly contact friends/admins. it also has the ability to let you send/receive messages in-game, which is an added bonus.

Comment

I use it all the time, but my router keeps being "happy" and disconnects it all the time, screwing up the counter on game time.
              snǝɹʎɥ⊥

Comment

I use xfire sometimes. I normally go through like a mini check list before i go ingame. First i check the forums, TS, xfire, then join ingame from xfire. I think that most people should have their Xfire displayed in their sig. Just incase you need to chat between squads if your mic is broken (like mine) Admins have their xfire on their sig and that is what all others should have.
                sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

I tried XFire but found it too damn confusing so use QTracker instead.

It has just about all the features of XFire but seems a whole lot faster.I find it much easier to use and organize.

Just my opinion though.
                  [CoFR] BeerHunter

You shouldn't feel bad because you're not succeeding. It's far better to feel confident that you have the ability to handle failure

Comment

my Xfire is :qpsraisedfist

Comment

I use xfire, but I don't have many people added as 'friends'. I don't use it in-game so much, but if I am waiting for a space on the server it's good for chatting to other people about PR and suchlike.
                      |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
                      Irregular since 2007.

Comment

I use xfire but I prefer skype a lot more, mainly cause of the conference calls that don't eat your internet or cpu.

Damnit Blizzard, fix ZvT already >.<
                        In Soviet Russian, Arma admins are nice to you!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X