Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking to have a Heavy INF squad tonight - lots of firepower and comms.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to have a Heavy INF squad tonight - lots of firepower and comms.

***I actually might be on later than 8pm, might be playing some POE2*** But look for me if you are interested i will try and get back to reality.

Depending on what map and team I am on, I am looking to be a SL and will like to take it to a whole new level with an assortment of kits.

*The kit you are assigned will be the kit you will be asked to play for the round unless something earth shattering occurs.

EJOD - US & MEC sides - same thing goes for Kynogni (sp?) and Kashan though 1 medic will suffice in case of need to build.

- Grenadier

- Support

- Medic

- LAT/Another Grenadier if Applicable

- Medic/Rifleman ammo

Qwai - Same As above

Fools Road British
    Get ready to do some hiking

- Grenadier

- Medic

- Support - nothing like some spray fire from a higher position

- 2xEngineer - Mines/C4 or 1 engi/1 rifleman ammo

Fools Road Rebels - Ambush/take flags with style and fire...maybe the brits won't know what is hitting/missing them....

- RPGs get as many as you can

- Support

- Rifleman ammo

- Medic

- HAT/Marksman

Sunset City

- Support

- Medic

- Grenadier

- LAT

- Rifleman

As per what strategy, I haven't formulated a complete idea, but it involves covering fire, setting up a perimeter, to cover all access points (so crucial on ejod, and sunset city and the defense/attack of gov't on qwai.)
    - English VOIP only!! (don't mean to rule anyone out, but this is one of the most crucial parts bc if we can't understand one another, then we are left in the dark, unless i grab my hands on default_player before dirtboy does, then hes the resident medic).
    - Fair and even play (if you like to be a bully/complain/complain on what kit you are assigned, don't bother squadding up).

I am hoping to get on the server around 8pm-ish est Friday evening, if the map has already begun and everyone are in squads then i will wait until the following round to see if I can start something.

Let me know if this sounds like a decent method of attack/defense. After playing a great opening round of EJOD 16 last night, this got me thinking, that besides needing more cowbell, we need more firepower, and this might just be the thing i need to get me out of the rut i'm in.
    Last edited by Delta*RandyShugart*; 02-08-2008, 03:57 PM.
    Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
    Level II Volunteer FireFighter
    Level I HazMat Technician
    NYS EMT-B
    Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
    RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
    Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
    Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
    We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Re: Looking to have a Heavy INF squad tonight - lots of firepower and comms.

Would join u, always keen on a good inf squad, but I have to look after my kids this afternoon, err...evening
    Last edited by Nero; 02-08-2008, 10:01 PM. Reason: corrected for timezone again

Comment

Well we didnt have one on the 8th but we did get one. It was some good fun and im really sorry my mic keeps messing up. I really dont know what is wrong but next time you have a squad illl try to have my mic up. ;)
      sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

I'm down to mix it up.

Comment

BUMP

its thursday, and I am looking to mix things up tonight, def locking and loading up, and looking forward to doing some heavy INF fighting as well as using those mini guns that are so cool!! and I wouldnt mind even being a saw gunner on an LB.

But on EJOD I am def going to be doing some extreme driving and extreme INF fightin'!!!

Saddle up and bring on the cowbells!!!!!
          Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
          Level II Volunteer FireFighter
          Level I HazMat Technician
          NYS EMT-B
          Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
          RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
          Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
          Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
          We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...