Favorite Kit(s) to use in PR [crewman not applicable]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Kit(s) to use in PR [crewman not applicable]

If there is a topic already about this please merge (i hit the search button and nothing came up).

The scoped rifleman is fun (and i enjoy being an officer), and my accuracy has gotten much better especially with the single shot (who knew it would be so useful) I esp. love using the chinese rifleman kit. However when you want to pack a punch(es). Without a doubt I love to be given the chance to use:

The SAW or the MEC support kit nothing says "run towards my stream of bullets, or try and run across the street" better than the automatic rifleman. When used right, in short/med bursts, if can really make guys flank around and get tagged by other squad members covering an area. I love this weapon. The sound alone screams take cover.

I also have become a fan of the USMC Grenadier kit, the British kit is ok, but the USMC kit can pack a wallop. When deployed wait a few seconds to get the sights correct and when used, can take out a pesky sniper/confuse the heck out of a squad advancing as they see a few of their buddies blown to bits and they find themselves wounded. And the ability to ricochet off of walls and pop smoke at a distance comes in handy as well. And the 3 shot burst is great, I only wish the British kit allowed this. Don't get me wrong the Chinese Grenadier kit is great, but not as good as the USMC version IMO.
    Last edited by Delta*RandyShugart*; 02-08-2008, 04:39 PM.
    Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
    Level II Volunteer FireFighter
    Level I HazMat Technician
    NYS EMT-B
    Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
    RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
    Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
    Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
    We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Re: Favorite Kit(s) to use in PR [crewman not applicable]

Officer ;)
    ​​​​​​​

Comment

I have always loved the automatic rifleman (or the support in vanilla) kit. It used to be all I played in the vanilla days. Lucky shot used to kill me a lot when I was using that kit.
      Last edited by Wimpinator; 02-08-2008, 11:33 PM.
      Retired 6th DB

Comment

Medic.

It's the morale booster/sustainer of the infantry squads (If played successfully lol)

Lord of the Mangoes
        In the nuclear world, the true enemy can't be destroyed.
        In the nuclear world, the true enemy is war itself.

Comment

Automatic Rifleman is my second go-to kit ;)

I love lobbing a smoke grenade on my enemies at long distance with the grenadier kit.

For some reason they freak out when I do this :D
          |TG-X|Turkish

Comment

Pre .7 it was HAT and Engineer

Now it's grenadier and engineer, with a healthy dose of SAW kits thrown in
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JCTango View Post
              Medic.

It's the morale booster/sustainer of the infantry squads (If played successfully lol)
              Seconded. Plus, the shock paddles have a longer effective range than the knife and theyre a one-hit kill. Bonus for being mr. sneaky sneaky medic.

Comment

I prefer Rifleman AT when with a cohesive squad that will help supply ammo, otherwise scoped or automatic rifleman.

Pre .7 I preferred medic, but with all the changes medic kit comes second to the others now.

Comment

My first choice has always been Engineer, although the Chinese Engineer on maps like Ghost Train has a shotgun, which is somewhat foolish, I play it anyway. It's hard to beat the combination of firepower and explosives. My second choice is normally Automatic Rifleman for the above mentioned reasons.

Comment

Engi.. I love Fixing stuff and Blowing stuff up.. not a fan of the shotgun either. But the occasional map where you get a rope is plus. the new spec ops kit sounds cool.. lots of stuff that goes "BOOM"

Comment

There nothing like the pilot kit , his all around pistol make it an excellent choice

Comment

Re: Favorite Kit(s) to use in PR [pilot/crewman not applicable]

Originally posted by thebonecollector View Post
                        There nothing like the pilot kit , his all around pistol make it an excellent choice
                        i changed my title just for you!! :row__577:
                        Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
                        Level II Volunteer FireFighter
                        Level I HazMat Technician
                        NYS EMT-B
                        Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
                        RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
                        Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
                        Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
                        We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

I'd have to say Engineer, versitile and a need on all maps. You can call me weird all u want but I love the shotgun, its amazing and devistating under 20m and with the spray effect I can get some serious collateral damage on multiple enemies. Which usually getting two shots in before I'm spotted gives me the advantage. After that I'd have to say L.A.T. kit or Automatic Rifleman as close seconds.

Comment

Well let's see, officer kit is that kit with a HUGE backpack that has typed: I'm officer please kill me first and fast. Not for me baby!

H-AT: what I could say... Oh! If the admins just let me engage infantry with that big thing I could rock the world hihihi.

Officer + Spec ops: Rise the hand whoever has flashed me, arghh you took out my graphic card!!

Grenadiers: How come did a grenade just explode at my feet? Why? where from? You know those insta-kill-questions without answer.(Really, it gets me down).

But the Oscar goes to: Support(well Automatic Rifleman, ok). Almost no deviation, no recoil, very smooth, perfect while drinking a beer. (SAW gun ==> wet dreams).

Comment

1st Place: Sniper... Nothing better than blowing off the head of one of the guys in a squad 400 meters away and watching them all panic about, do that about 4 more times and move posistions or call for a evac.

2nd: Automatic Rifleman - I can kill with the MEC Machine Gun and I love doing long range blasting, great for taking down whole squads.. Hide in the bush, when a scout comes up, wait a little, squad comes up and pop them all within 5 seconds..

3rd: Comes to a tie between the Grenadier and Marksman kit, Both come with great amounts of ammo and both cause panic and confusion in enemy squads..
                              "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
                              'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X