• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Favorite Kit(s) to use in PR [crewman not applicable]

Pilot

It simply pwns everything.

Damnit Blizzard, fix ZvT already >.<
    In Soviet Russian, Arma admins are nice to you!

Comment

medic...just love running through fire just to get to a wounded comrade. plus the self-heal is such a plus. i hate bleeding out in other kits.

and if my squad ever needs it, i love rifleman AT. its fun ambushing tanks and then running away to get more ammo

"These things we do that others may live."
      Intel(R) Core 2 Duo T8300 2.4GHz
      GeForce 8600m GT 256mb

Comment

Grenadier. Iron sights FTW.

DB

«That looks like a really nice house except for that horrible bathroom.» Donrhos

| |

Comment

Engineer for good old asset destruction and tank busting. My favorite part of PR is pushing the button and watching things explode, hopefully launching a few innocent bystanders.
          |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Comment

Officer w/ M16A4 ACOG.

Before 0.7, medic was my choice and I'm still happy to play it, but with the ACOG in particular, especially on defence I always end up racking up huge K/D ratios.

Sadly I very rarely feel up to Officer these days because of how annoying it can be trying to get 5 randoms together to work as a team or 5 vets to actually listen to my orders and not do whatever they please. Kicking people from the squad gets old real fast.
            Before the effect one believes in different causes than one does after the effect.

Comment

Medic when in Inf squads, though 0.7 makes finding your wounded squadmates much harder.

Combat Engineer when in a Tanl or APC squad although I find building bunkers oddly enjoyable...

Comment

Officer is the only kit I use.

Comment

Medic is not always worth it. Its 30 second respawn & 1 ticket loss vs 2 members healing up for 30 seconds + instead of just 1 not assaulting the position.

If you have a RP close by then just let them die if you are trying to assault.

I'd rather have a saw gunner drop an ammo bag for patches and carry on.

Automatic rifleman is the #1 kit at present

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

MEC automatic rifleman or Brit/USMC/MEC specops kit. I love the noises of those guns and the MEC specops gun is sooo cute!
                    Also the pickup kit PKM.
                    |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
                    Irregular since 2007.

Comment

Medic. It's all I can do.

Comment

Sniper/Marksman

:)

I know the secret, but most people don't have the patience to use it and take the shot.

That and pilot.

Yarrr.

Comment

Until the new Spec Ops kit gets here Im going to have to say Engineer or Auto Rifleman

|

Comment

Engineer or Spec ops. Blowing up the enemy's assets is so much fun. :D

Comment

Engineer baby. Especially now that i figured out how to not die in a tank on the .50. Nothing like planting a mine under a solo tank

I am the leader Of the Zombie Defense Militia. We hold think tanks on how to live in a zombie apocalypse.
                              Baseless self confidence kills more people each year than bathtubs.

Comment

I'm looking forward to using the m14 properly again, marksman is one of my favourite weapons. High damage, rapid fire, good scope and pretty easy to aim compared to sniper or even rifleman and its got nades so its good general purpose kit. Also has a shovel..

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                                X