Favorite Kit(s) to use in PR [crewman not applicable]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Favorite Kit(s) to use in PR [crewman not applicable]

I'm gonna have to go with the Grenadier kit as my #1. In my opinion when your defending, this little piece of weaponry is your best friend.

LAT and Automatic Rifleman come in tied for second. Though, I am playing officer 95% of the time, it's nice to take a break from the pressure of leading a squad and take up a supporting role ;)

Comment

Originally posted by imnotacanadian View Post
      I'm gonna have to go with the Grenadier kit as my #1. In my opinion when your defending, this little piece of weaponry is your best friend.

LAT and Automatic Rifleman come in tied for second. Though, I am playing officer 95% of the time, it's nice to take a break from the pressure of leading a squad and take up a supporting role ;)
      I think there is something beautiful about the usmc grenadier kit, honestly it could be the one perfectly intricate weapon designed by the PR community, that is well, almost perfect.

You switch to the grenadier part, and line up your target, i like to do a almost on purpose mis-fire and then when you realize that you need prob a good 3 seconds to align the angle with your destination (i'm not good at math at all but, its actually something with the arc that i kind of on-target) and then press the trigger. its really a sight to see when you see that nade launch over a wall your protected from on EJOD and watch that MEC sniper over an archway who is causing your tickets to go down and your frustration to go up, go "boom" or "pop" with a scream, and then you and your cohorts can freely walk to that archway in a midst of gunfire and smoke....its a beautiful thing i swear.

plus it works well on 64/32 maps as well.
      Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
      Level II Volunteer FireFighter
      Level I HazMat Technician
      NYS EMT-B
      Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
      RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
      Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
      Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
      We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

Mec Grenadier Kit for me :)
        |TG-X|Turkish

Comment

Engineer, AR and Rifleman optic.

Comment

Engineer or Support

Comment

Originally posted by Delta*RandyShugart* View Post
              I think there is something beautiful about the usmc grenadier kit, honestly it could be the one perfectly intricate weapon designed by the PR community, that is well, almost perfect.

You switch to the grenadier part, and line up your target, i like to do a almost on purpose mis-fire and then when you realize that you need prob a good 3 seconds to align the angle with your destination (i'm not good at math at all but, its actually something with the arc that i kind of on-target) and then press the trigger. its really a sight to see when you see that nade launch over a wall your protected from on EJOD and watch that MEC sniper over an archway who is causing your tickets to go down and your frustration to go up, go "boom" or "pop" with a scream, and then you and your cohorts can freely walk to that archway in a midst of gunfire and smoke....its a beautiful thing i swear.

plus it works well on 64/32 maps as well.

Yes,the USMC Grenadier kit is nearly perfect....but where its not the Chinese is. Instead of your burst and single shot, you now have both of those PLUS....plus automatic fire with little enough recoil you can shoot accurately with 5-7 shot bursts and even a whole clip at 20 meters (it's an art and takes a bit of practice).

Comment

Grenadier is quite a nice kit, if I'm having a decent night. Otherwise I tend to miss horribly. It's around that time when I'll bring in the Automatic Rifleman kit!
                |TG|DocZoidIV

A Day in the Life of |TG-X|Turkish
                "It looks so tasty...."
                "That looks absolutely delightful!"
                "Wow that's a lot of tasty stuff!"
                "This is perfect, I love it!"

Comment

Took down an entire squad on OGT yesterday, two grenades and a m249 is just too much power.
                  The suppression effect from it means they should have alot of trouble returning fire if you catch them all together giving you enough time to chuck a grenade

The usmc kit definetly seems much better then mec or PKM. If canada, IDF or russia go in I wonder what they will have or will that minimi thing be as good

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

I have new respect for the Scoped M-16. It can prove to be very deadly, especially when an unsuspecting enemy is hidden behind a rock and only a smidget of his helmet is showing..same thing with the chinese scoped rifle, these are two of the best rifles in the game.
                    Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
                    Level II Volunteer FireFighter
                    Level I HazMat Technician
                    NYS EMT-B
                    Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
                    RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
                    Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
                    Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
                    We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

Grenadier fer lyfe

Haikus are easy.
                      But sometimes they don't make sense.
                      Refrigerator.

Comment

The rifleman AT is awesome. The gun for the kit is scoped and if you have an ammo guy near you it's easy to take out light vehicles, apcs, and fortified positions.

Comment

1st sniper/marksman (not militia's THEY SUCK)
                          2nd grenadier
                          3rd rifleman at

Fightin the endless war.

Comment

That'd be medic. Always a need for 'em. Nothing better than keeping your squad alive and healthy, and watching their flanks/backs. Seems like we could use a few more medics out there, though it has gotten more challenging since 0.7. Can make a huge difference in close games.

Other than that, probably engy or support.

Dil

Comment

I'm a big fan of support gunner (with the SAW of course). Keep your AT man loaded, and put some hot lead down range. >:)

Comment

Automatic Rifleman, Officer, Engineer, Rifleman Optics
                                "Young gamers assault while Older gamers flank."
                                "When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                                X