Voip without the echo?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voip without the echo?

I was wondering, is there anyway to use voip without inducing echo? I'm at the moment using a 360 microphone attached to a wired controller, at least until i can get a better headset. If i run the sound through my speakers, my mike picks it up, and creates echo, but if i run the sound through my headset, i can barely hear. Any suggestions?

I am the leader Of the Zombie Defense Militia. We hold think tanks on how to live in a zombie apocalypse.
    Baseless self confidence kills more people each year than bathtubs.

Re: Voip without the echo?

try using a directional mic.. when I run the sound through my speakers I just lay the headset on the table in front of me and use their mic, it seems to work ok.. check the setting in the options/audio section of bf2.

Comment

ill try that

I am the leader Of the Zombie Defense Militia. We hold think tanks on how to live in a zombie apocalypse.

Comment

I wear a good set of headphones. No echo what so ever. :D

Comment

The software that comes with your sound unit (soundcard or motherboard unit) may have an 'acoustic echo cancellation' button that reduces the echo you get when using speakers and mic. Have look in your control panel for any icons with audio in it.

Comment

You know, i was wondering what that was

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X